Chapitre 4

Time froze in an instant before the alpha asked :

-why wouldn't I want to be your friend ?

-if it's just because to thank me I made them stop them harassing you, please, don't.

Jungkook sat up straight and wiped his mouth while staring at Taehyung. Then, he folded his arms and frowned.

-did I make something bad ?

That question took the omega by surprise, that was not what he expected as an answer. He quickly shook his head and closed his eyes to find something to say.

-it's not... no. you didn't make something bad. But you act like I bother you...

Jungkook opened wide his round brown eyes.

-when ?? I don't understand, I didn't say anything hurtful, did I ?

This man was driving the omega crazy...

-look. I don't know if you are serious or if you make fun of me bu...

-what... I don't make fun of you ...

-that's the point ! you are just so... silent and...sterned... you barely smile or laugh and that makes me want to put a damn smile on your face, because... smile really suits you...but all I do is talking and you are listening and keeping silent... and I can't help but get the feeling that all I do is bothering you...

Jungkook sighed and grabbed Taehyung hand.

-I am sorry. Truly. I am not good at talking with... others. I don't like people; I prefer to be alone most of the time. But I like being with you, you are a good company. Really. But I would understand if you preferred leaving me, I mean I know I am not funny and cheerful like you, it must be boring to be with me, so...

Taehyung was speechless. It was the first time in his life that talking was so difficult. Usually, he could talk to anyone about anything, but with Jungkook, it was like he was in a fog and didn't know where to go, with the fear to fall in water and drown without any witness...

-I don't want to let you go...

-ok, let's make a deal, ok ?

Taehyung nodded, waiting for the other to speak.

-ask me whatever you want, and I promise to answer the best I could.

-anything?? About any subject ?

Jungkook nodded with a little smile because the other seemed to be happy again...

Taehyung didn't want to overdo it, he felt Jungkook could be overwhelmed if he didn't pay attention. So, he decided to be careful with his questions, choosing them to not be too much intrusive. The first questions were hence random like what his favorite color, singer or band were etc. Nothing too personal. And Jungkook tried to speak more even if he didn't use to. He didn't have other choice if he wanted to get closer to the omega. It killed him to have to do this, but he didn't have the choice.