Chapitre 25

At these words, Tae grabbed his husband's hand and led them to the living room. He made them sat on the couch and looked at Jungkook's eyes. The silence was a bit awkward, and Jungkook couldn't help but let his mind going crazy. It was a total chaos in his brain, he was so lost and afraid, he needed to say something.

-Tae, I...

-I said SHUT.UP.

With wide eyes, the poor alpha nodded. How a cute omega like Taehyung could be so scary ?? his eyes, oh God, his eyes were so dark and intimidating... From the omega emerged such a strong feeling of self-confidence, it was impressive...

Taehyung closed his eyes an instant, like he needed to think before talking.

-Jungkook...you are unbelievable... I never met someone like that...someone who is not able to understand, no, to see all the hints he has under his nose !

The young omega felt his husband stiffening, he needed to carefully use his words.

-Don't say a word ! let me explain what I want to say.

He didn't wait before picking his words up.

-your are incredible Jungook. I mean it. You are beyond my imagination.

He softly took Jungkook's hand in his and smiled. It was so hard to say all the thoughts he had in mind...

-how do you feel in this room, Kook ?

Jungkook stared at him, opened his mouth but quickly closed it.

Teahyung rolled his eyes.

-it's ok, you can talk, I am sorry for what I've said before.

The alpha kept looking at Taehyung's eyes like if he hesitated to speak. So the older let him take his time.

-I feel... I don't know how to say it... home ?

These words made Taehyung so happy ! because that was exactly what he wanted the other to feel.

-And that's all I want, to make you happy, Kook. I want you to want to come home every day. I don't do all of this just to past time, to make the year together easier for both of us, no, I did this because this is your home. My home. Our home.

Taehyung was once again trying to guess what Jungkook could think about right now, but he couldn't read anything on his face. Although, with all the moments they shared and because of his good observations, the omega knew the alpha was lost.

-But... how could you want to stay with me ? How ? I killed my father, I betrayed you, I ran away... I saw your tears when you signed the contract, I heard your sobs this first night in your bedroom...

-But I love you, Jeon Jungkook. I can't decide who I love but my heart does. You made mistakes like everyone on earth ! you killed your father and I know you will reproach it yourself for the rest of your life. All I can say about it is I can't blame you for this. I know it's wrong, but I can't put the blame on you. And about my tears... I just really wanted to marry you, but not like that. And I cried this night because I didn't expect to spend my first time being your husband without you...

Remembering all these sad moments brought tears in his eyes. He tried to hold them back, but it was hard. The omega was overwhelmed by the opposing emotions he was facing to. So he closed his eyes and tried to slowly breath in an attempt to regain consciousness.