Chapitre 27

Taehyung couldn't help but tug Jungkook's hair, while he tried to come closer to the alpha. As they felt their warm bodies, the omega was suddenly overwhelmed by the moment. It was their first kiss as lovers, with all the emotions pouring in it.

-I want more, I want you, I want you I want y... the omega was chanting these words in his mind, when he heard the alpha chuckle without stopping their tongues to meet again and again.

Slowly, the omega stepped back and looked at his husband with a frown.

-why are you laughing ?? how dare you to laugh when it's our first real wonderful, amazing k...?

Jungkook laughed at these words and kissed the pouting boy in his arms.

-I want you too, he whispered.

The omega pushed the alpha with wide eyes.

-did you hear me ??

As the alpha nodded with a smile, he asked :

-but... how is it possible ??? we didn't mate yet...

Jungkook put him on him.

-maybe because you are this wonderful omega, maybe because it's our destiny...

That made Taehyung softly smiled to him and they resumed their kiss.

-I love you so much Kook, thought the omega.

And for the first time in his life, he heard his alpha's voice in his head : I love you too Tae.

That was too much for the poor omega, and right now, he thought they had waste time enough ; so he took Jungkook's wrist and almost ran to their bedroom. Once near to the bed, he turned back to the other and threw himself in his arms, kissing him roughly on the lips. Jungkook complied with all his devotion, understanding the omega was now emersed in the moment, and he let him literally teared his shirt off while he started to dress his off too.

That was their moment, THE moment where everything would take place in the right place, like it was written on some old book, or decided by God and Goddess in ancient times.

As they were naked now, Taehyung pushed the alpha on the bed, over heading him, hands stroking each part of Jungkook's body, kissing him again as a never-ending story.

-do what you desire my love, I am yours and only yours... whispered the alpha, knowing the omega needed his words to give himself up, to let his fears and apprehensiveness go, to feel free his alpha like he never was anyone else with.

The night was hot and damp, the grand finale being both mating each other, making their bond stronger and deeper. Both needed to be close, because even if they were aware about their feelings early in their relationship, they couldn't show it properly, at least, the way they wanted to. Intimacy is the last thing you share with the one you love, it's precious and beautiful, as a gift you offer to the one you love. Once it done, you can feel love running in your veins and you don't want anything but test it again. You don't need words when you are intimate with someone, when feelings are shared, love can be seen in the other's eyes, the kisses you share, the caresses and touches you give and receive. But you can be loud too if it's the way you want to express your love, instead sometimes, you can feel like if your soul abandoned your body, living you speechless... Love is so different from people to another. For the first time in their life, the alpha and the omega felt at the right place with the right one.

They fell in sleep at dawn, exhausted but happy...