Chapitre 3

-hey !

-what ?

Jungkook seemed annoyed now.

-hey calm down. I understand if you want to be alone, I am not a good company either, so... we could be alone together, what do you think ?

Jungkook couldn't but laugh, making Taehyung smiled at him.

-at least, I put a smile on your face, so, you should be thankful and accepted my deal!

-what deal ?

-to be alone together. We don't have to talk, just... walk like this...

And he went, mimicked Jungkook walk, and the alpha laughed again.

-which bus do you take ?

-63. But didn't you say we didn't have to talk ??
-gnagnagnagna said Taehyung mockingly.

They didn't have the chance to keep teasing each other as their bus stopped near them. Once in the bus, Taehyung sat first and Jungkook sat far from him, making the omega pouting. After 30 minutes, Jungkook got off, and while passing beside Taehyung whispered a soft "good evening, Kim Taehyung".

This made Taehyung's smile come back on his face. This day wasn't so bad, after all.

Going to university seemed less boring, because Taehyung had now someone to meet, to talk with, to spend time with, things like that. He didn't know how much he needed to have some social interaction until he met Jungkook. To be honest, the young omega was pretty sure it wasn't just some random interaction he needed, but specifically, Jungkook's interaction... The man was handsome, nobody could say otherwise. But. It wasn't the only interesting thing about the alpha. Even if it was a good thing, because it didn't spoil anything to be handsome, right ? But Jungkook had this kind of mysterious era which made Taehyung want to know more about the younger. Why the hell he didn't fight back ?? how could it be even possible ? an alpha not fighting, really ?? Taehyung definitely was curious, but even if Jungkook didn't want to talk about it, that didn't matter. The most important thing was to be friends. And each day, Taehyung tried to catch the other, but the latter was like a soap in wet hands : always sliding, he couldn't have his company more than a few minutes...

One thing that could definite Taehyung was persevere. When an idea stuck in his mind, there was no way he abandoned it.

NO. WAY.

So, the omega suffered in silence, patiently waiting for the alpha to open to him. His greatest victory was when having lunch together became a habit. At least, they could have a peaceful time together...

-so, were do you live Kook ?

-in my pack. Why ?

-why why ? it's called conversation you know ! off course I want to know things about you, we are friends !

Jungkook was looking at him, with this indescribable look Taehyung couldn't understand. It wasn't angriness. The alpha didn't seem annoyed either. What was that look ??

-what ? why are you looking at me like that ?

-like what ?

-that's the point ! I don't know !

Jungkook just shrugged and resumed his sandwich, making Taehyung loudly sighed.

The alpha rose his eyes to him.

-what again ?

-nothing. Eat.

Once again, Jungkook didn't argue or get angry. He just stayed in silence and this behavior was getting Taehyung on his nerves. So, Taehyung went all in.

-if you don't want to be my friend, just say it.