Chapitre 7

Jungkook chuckled but didn't say a word; he closed his eyes too, enjoying the moment.

-Kook? Can I ask a question ? don't answer if it makes you uncomfortable, ok ?

Jungkook nodded but his heart was suddenly pounding wildly...

-why don't you ever fight back ?

Jungkook sighed, he knew this question would be asked someday. He never talked about it to anyone, even his mother. He perfectly remembered this moment, every single second was print in his memory for ever, like branded on his skin...

-mmm... because once, when I was... ten ? I fight back and I shifted, and my wolf was... out of control... I almost killed the other boy... so since this day, I decided to never fight back again.

-what did he do to make you lose your temper like that??
-he kicked a little kid because he didn't give him his lunch, some gimbaps I remembered. But he hurt the poor kid very badly, it was unfair as the boy was older and aggressive. The little kid didn't have a chance.

-so, you did well.

Jungkook looked at him.

-no, I should have controlled my anger.

-but the other was wrong !

-that doesn't mean I was right Tae.

Taehyung was now pouting and grasped Jungkook's arm with his and leant his head on the alpha's shoulder, closing his eyes again and snoring some minutes later.

Jungkook quickly opened his eyes when he heard a car stopped before them.

Jungkook guessed it should be Taehyung's hyung, so he softly shook the omega.

Taehyung opened his eyes and smiled at him.

-what ?

-I think your hyung is here.

Taehyung turned his head and brightly smiled, shouting :

-yoongihyung !

And he opened the passenger's front door to talk to the driver.

-hey Hyung! Could we drive my friend to the bus station ?

-off course, no problem, get in kids !

-we are not kids anymore muttered Taehyung.

Jungkook sit in the back and bowed to the driver, who welcome him with a gummy smile.

The brothers chatted while Jungkook was looking out the window. He jumped a little when he felt Taehyung's hand on his knee, shaking it to get him his attention.

-sorry, I was lost in my mind...

Taehyung softly smiled to him.

-it's ok, Kook. There is not much traffic, we should be at the bus station in 5 mn.

-ok.

In the rear-view mirror, he met Yoongi's eyes.

-so, you are from the Jeon pack ?

-yes I am sir.

-woww, don't be so formal, it made me older than I am. Call me hyung, like this little kid.

-hey ! I am not a kid! Stop calling me like that ! I am 20, you are not much older than me !

-yes kid !

-ok old man !

-hey ! be respectful !

-I will be when YOU will be !

-ok ok ok, I promise I won't call you kid again, kid!

Taehyung whined and hit his brother's shoulder.

-you are just a pain in the ass like the others !

Yoongi looked at Taehyung with worried eyes.

-hey, is there someone who bother you ? tell me, I will teach them a lesson !

Tae shrugged, looking out the window.

-I can manage with them, you know me, I am able to defend myself.

-yes I know, and I am proud of you, bro. Listen, I am sorry, it was not appropriate to bother you like that, I should support you instead. And that what I will do from now on. Promised.

-really ?

Clearly, Taehyung seemed skeptical.

-promised, I swear.

Taehyung's face lit up and he happily smiled.

Yoongi giggled while stopping the car : they were at the bus station.

-thank you, hyung, it was nice to meet you ! have a good evening ! bye Tae!

The brothers bidfarewell too and with a last hand wave, they were gone