Chapitre 26

-I know you always have doubt about feelings, about my feelings, but I hope you finally will accept it. It's not hard to love you, Kook. It's just hard for you to believe it.

Jungkook couldn't help but cry, Taehyung's words making their way to his mind. How could it be possible, it was the first time he heard someone say these words, the ILY words, so it was hard to think they were true. But Taehyung was here, beside him, looking at him with teary eyes and wearing a soft smile.

-you know, I could talk to you about how I thought about you every day when I came here, how I wanted so much to give you an insight into what our life together could be.

Slowly, Jungkook laid his head on the couch.

-please, tell me. Tell me your thoughts. I think I need to hear them...

Finally, Taehyung knew it was time to speak from his heart, he had so many things to say to Jungkook !

-The first thing I thought about was the front door. So, I removed it and opened a new one from the outside, because like that, it makes you let your job as the leader behind you, in the pack house. You don't bring your job in our house. And that leads us to the second most important thing : the office. Your father's office. I erased it, and instead of it, we get a bigger living room. Next, the garden. I remember once you told me how much you like to be outside, how you felt freer. Can I show you something ?

Not waiting for the younger's answer, Taehyung happily came to the patio door. It was very huge, separated in two. Then, he took the handle and made it slide on the side and, miracle ! it disappeared in the wall. Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes, it was like he was in the garden and not in home anymore... a huge wooden terrace was before him, softly illuminated.

-it's too cold to bring some plants right now, but we could do it next month.

Jungkook stood up, always dumbfounded by the sight, tight as a clam. This man would not stop enthralling him. after a while, he turned to his husband and with a whipped eye, he said :

-you are not human; you are a magician. An angel. My angel.

He softly cupped the omega's cheeks with his hands and like in the movie, the scene froze when he kissed his angel.

Taehyung could feel his heart overflowed with love, a warm feeling spreading in his body as he enjoyed the softly lips of his husband.

At this moment, everything was perfect, everything was in its right place, everything was love.

They broke the kiss to keep their eyes on each other'.

-I wasn't finished you know... said the omega.

Jungkook chuckled.

-it's everlasting...

-come !

Taehyung took his hand to bring him in the kitchen. Forgotten the bloody walls and the old seventies furniture. It was all black with a deep blue on the wall.

Taehyung was keen to show him all the things he had thought about.

-look ! the washing-machine !

He was so proud of himself ! he heard sometimes Jungkook complained because it was hard to bend so much to grab the dishes from the machine like it took place on the floor. Now, it was to their height, they wouldn't have to bent down anymore.

The omega showed Jungkook the oven which door sledded behind it. And the huge induction plate with the silent hood above it.

Jungkook found how wonderful it was to look at his husband blabbered about anything and everything. It was like something inside the omega had been relieved, happiness lifting his face, his eyes were so brilliant, his smile so big...

With a tender look, he cupped again Taehyung's cheeks, and he kissed him, pouring in it all the love he had for the omega. The latter didn't hesitate to kiss him back, it was time to stop talking...