Chapitre 22

-what ??

-I think he ate with your brother when he was here, but since Yoongi left, I am sure he didn't eat at lunch.

-but he told me he did when I asked him ! I will kill him !

And as Taehyung was about to run to Jungkook's office, Mina stopped him.

-don't run Taehyungie, it's not like he did it in purpose. I am sure he forgot ! he had to face so much troubles and work, I am not sure that scolding him will help.

-oh... yes... off course... you are right... I should think before acting...

-don't worry, I am sure you do as best as you can, it's new for both of you, the wedding, the life together. You need to make some adjustments, and Jungkook too, that's all.

Taehyung smiled to Mina, she always was so gentle.

-what can I do... I could come to have a lunch with him, what do you think ?

-that's great ! I am sure he would appreciate it ! he needs to make a pause in his hard day of work, and you too.

Taehyung nodded, and he decided to eat with his husband this day.

It was time to bring food to his husband, and Taehyung was happily walking carrying a bag full with gimbaps and ramyeon. He made it early in the morning, I mean, the gimbaps, and the noodles would be warmed up in the microwave which was in Jungkook's office.

Taehyung arrived and knocked, looking in the office to see if Jungkook was still working. He was.

-Jungkookie you need to stop working like that, you need to rest a bit, at least at lunch.

-I am not hungry hyung.

The omega gulped, it always made him giddy and febrile when the alpha called him like that...

-I didn't ask you something Kook. It's an order from your husband! Do you really want to see me be angry ?

Jungkook rose his head from his work, and shook his head. He knew he didn't want to find how it was when the omega was angry... not at all. So he stood up and sat on the couch like a good alpha he was.

Taehyung held his laugh back but looking at his poor scared alpha was funny !

-so, I made gimbaps and I will warm these ramyeons up too. Is it ok for you ?

-yes it's fine, I didn't provide to have a lunch so... mumbled Jungkook.

-yes, I know, and it's a problem ! you need to eat and rest Kook !

-yeah yeah... I know... it's just... I forgot... I just forgot...

-hey, it's ok, I will try to eat with you as soon as I can, ok ?

-but you are busy too, that's unfair for you. I can take care of myself, don't worry.

-once again, I didn't ask your advice. I will come and period.

-but hyung !!! whined the younger.

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh because the alpha was so funny, whining like a kid and his pout ? oh my God, his pout !

-stop laughing at me like that !

And he folded his arms and his pout was bigger than ever.

-ok, ok... Taehyung tried to breath again. I am sorry... but stop whining like that!!

Jungkook rolled his eyes but Taehyung noticed his smile and that was all he had wanted : to put a smile on Jungkook's handsome face.