Chapitre 16

Minju was all smile, like he was really enjoying the day.

-he's so out of his mind... thought the omega.

Not far from the alpha, he recognized the family he saw on the pictures. They seemed so scared, the little girl couldn't but silently cry...

Seeing all the people scared made Taehyung stronger, he would endure anything to let people breath a little, even the worst.

-well well well... you came !!! I thought you would prefer running away from me !

Taehyung rolled his eyes, ten seconds and he was already fed up with the guy...

-when I say something, I mean it. Mark my words.

Minju didn't smile anymore, his face was blank and his eyes so cold. That was the real Minju, the man who didn't care about anyone but himself.

-I will make you eat your words, omega. Don't forget who I am and where your place is.

Taehyung didn't answer but couldn't lower his eyes, he had to show Minju he would fight at any cost.

This attitude didn't please the alpha, so he grabbed the little girl who was now loudly crying and trying to come back to his mother.

-do you want me to hurt her ? to kill her maybe ?

-I told you I will marry you Minju, why are you making a scene ?

-show me the respect I deserve omega, and I will think about release her.

-let her go ! she didn't do anything to you !

Minju had now his hand on the child's neck, threatening to choke her without saying a word.

At this point, Taehyung understood the man was crazy, he was out of control, the situation was worse than he had thought. That meant the omega couldn't be reasonable, he had to make something as crazy as the alpha was. That was the only idea he came with at this moment. So, without remorse, he grabbed the knife he had hidden under his shirt and put it on his throat.

Minju looked at him with wide eyes, didn't understand what was happening before him. He didn't expect this, the omega was crazy. An omega proud and strong, that couldn't be in the same sentence, that was so wrong and disgusting !

-let her go or I swear I will cut my throat and you will have to bring face to face with my all pack !

But before Minju could do anything, the crowd whispered, making them turn to see what or who was here to disturb the wedding.

It was a wolf. A big wolf Taehyung recognized in an instant. And that made him happy and angry at the same time. Why did he come back ??