Chapitre 29

???. Just ???. That was not something Jungkook was expecting. It was a little bit strange, but maybe the omega was just tired and couldn't think straight.

So, the alpha didn't say a word and kissed him with all his love. Taehyung grasped on him, wanting to feel his husband as much as possible. After some minutes of a hot kiss, Jungkook took the omega's face in his hands.

-I am sorry, it won't happen anymore, I swear. I just thought to not disturb your sleep, that's all, my love.

Taehyung nodded, but his chin was shaking, like if he was on the verge of crying again. He quickly buried his head in Jungkook's chest, didn't want the alpha to witness his poor condition.

They stayed like that, hugging each other without saying a word. Jungkook didn't know how to comfort him otherwise than hugs and kissed or soft caress. He was a student with love, and that was a first. He was trying his best to make his mate feeling better. On the other hand, Taehyung was completely and deeply lost. He didn't understand what happened to him. When he woke up this morning and noted Jungkook was in his office, he felt... betrayed. It was totally absurd but he couldn't think otherwise. The omega tried to be reasonable because he understood the feeling wasn't justified, but nothing worked, it even got worse... so when he was in the kitchen, he decided to drown his sorrows not with alcohol, but food. Jungkook didn't know, but it was his second plate of food. The first one was done in four mouthfuls and didn't satisfy him at all...

But after some minutes, Taehyung could feel his uneasiness fading a bit. Jungkook's arms were so comforting after all...

Feeling the omega needed to be reassured for unknown reasons, Jungkook showered him with soft "I love you" while the other was purring like a tiger.

So, the alpha took note to not forget to tell his lover how much he loved him every day.

The tomorrow morning, Jungkook didn't forget to cuddle his husband before going make breakfast. But as he came in their room to see why Tae hadn't join him yet, he saw him in the bed, deeply sleeping. He melt at the sight of the omega looking like an angel. With more thinking, he looked like more a star fish... but a beautiful star fish...

Jungkook was in his office with his brother-in-law and some others leader's packs to discuss about how to work together for the wellbeing of their community. It was noon past already when suddenly Jungkook froze. A deep scent had reached his nose, a well-known scent he loved very much, but much more astonishing than usual. It was like the alpha was under a spell, his brain, his wolf, screaming to go their omega. In an instant, Jungkook finally understood the strange behavior of his husband since a few days, how did he not see it before ?