Chapitre 20

When Taehyung woke up, he didn't feel rest. He had cried in his bed a long time before falling to sleep in the middle of the night. The young omega wouldn't have imagined his future like this. Married but not really, with a young man he loved but wasn't sure if his feelings were shared. Not to mention the awful house, their supposed to be home, and this tiny thing where they would have to live in for nobody knew how long... It looked like a disaster...

But the omega wasn't this kind of guy who easily admitted defeat, he truly thought Jungkook was the love of his life, even if the latter didn't think about even start something with Tae. Jungkook was hard to understand, hard to decipher, but Taehyung was hard to give up. Then, he decided to take charge, because he knew Jungkook would be focused on his new job : to be a good leader. If he wanted to make changes, it had to be by himself. So, after a long shower in the tiny bathroom, he was surprised to find just before his room's door one of his bags with some of his clothes and a note : My Taehyunggie, these are a few clothes of yours, I will come to see you soon. With love, your mom. He must have been too sleepy to see it when he went to the bathroom...

He supposed his brother or someone else had brought it to him and was happy with it. First happiness in a day, it promised something good in the day, right ?

When he went out to join the Jungkook's office, Taehyung was welcome by a big sun who warmed him up and put a smile on his face.

He greeted some people he met on the way and came in the huge pack house.

Leader's office's door was opened but Taehyung knocked before coming in.

Jungkook lifted his head and smiled a little to the omega. But the latter could feel how tense the alpha was. He could easily understand the reason. Jungkook was now in charge of his pack, and was all alone, with no one to help him or give him some advice. Things didn't change, right ? all his life he was alone, all his life he has had to make his own choices, others mocking him hen he made a mistake, but nobody was beside him to praise him when he succeeded either...Taehyung knew Jungkook was so low self-confidence, he needed to find something to help the younger as soon as possible...

-good morning, Kook. I wanted to ask you something.

-did you find the bag Yoongi hyung brought for you ?

-oh yes, thanks...

-he will be back soon, he proposed to help me a bit because I didn't know from where to start...

Taehyung was relieved, at least, he knew his brother would truly help his husband.

Jungkook was still staring at Taehyung, waiting for him to talk.

-So, I would like to take care of our home, I mean, I'd want to design it, if it's ok with you.

-I will let you do what you want because I have no idea about it. My design's skills are inexistent, so... do what you want, I am sure it will be amazing. At least, it couldn't be worse than it is now...

Taehyung chuckled, because Jungkook was right, it really couldn't be worse !

-ok. I will make some designs and quotations and...

-I know you will use our money wisely, don't restrain you, I discovered my father wasn't a big spender, so he left me a lot of money...

Taehyung was now lost in his thoughts, and unconsciously he bit his bottom lips.

-hey, is there something wrong ? asked Jungkook, concerned.

The omega quickly smiled and shook his head to deny something was wrong.

-I... I just wanted to know... I... I would want to work you know, like a normal person... will it be possible even if I am the Luna ? he asked with his big eyes wide.

-you will do whatever you want, Taehyung. I won't interfere in this, it's your choice.

Taehyung nodded, always thinking.

-ok... so, I am going to work on the design for our home... see you soon !

And he left Jungkook to run to the awful house the alpha's father used to call home.