Chapitre 8

In the car, both kept silence for a moment before Yoongi couldn't help but ask :

-so... tell me more about Jungkook, he seemed a nice kid...

- keep calling him a kid and I swear I will throw you up of the car !

That made Yoongi hardly laughed, but he quickly lifted his hand to appease his brother's anger.

-ok ok, he is not a kid too, I get it!

-what's wrong with adults ? is it funny to not take us seriously ?? I am fed up of that !

-hey ! I am sorry again... I agree, it's not right to always talk to you like you were still a child. I hated it when adults made that to me, so I should have been the first to not do it. Forgive me please.

Taehyung turned to him, carefully looking at his face, seeking any sign which could prove his brother wasn't serious. As he found nothing like that, he concluded his brother finally would speak to him like an adult. Finally. It took time enough, but here they were...

-it's ok if you meant it.

After some minutes, Taehyung asked his brother if he had heard about Jungkook's father.

-of course, I did... it's not a good guy, you know... it might have been tough for Jungkook and his mother...

-you mean because his father had rejected his mother ?

-yes and more. I heard his father wasn't involved in Jungkook's education, he didn't care about his son and didn't show him, you know, alpha's stuff...

Taehyung nodded and didn't reply. How could a father do this to his own child ? his admiration for the young alpha grew up more, because Jungkook learnt by himself. Any alpha would have turned bad without the help of older alphas, but not Jungkook. He managed to become a strong and clever alpha who chose to shut down his wolf to not hurting other...

A few days later, a Friday to be more specific, Taehyung invited Jungkook for diner.

He truly wanted to introduce him to his family, as his brother already spilled the fact that Taehyung had a "friend"...

His parents were so happy for him, their son was so lonely most of the time, and even if he swore to them he was fine with it, they were relieved to learn someone seemed to like their Taehyunggie. So, the latter didn't have the choice but to ask Jungkook to come for diner. Once his parents would know him, everything would go back to the normal. Ok, to be honest, he was dying to present Jungkook to his parents because he wanted to talk about him all the time...

As soon as Taehyung opened the front door, they were welcomed by a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. Taehyung's mother was a great cooker and she loved to cook for her family. In fact, all family used to cook together, even if they couldn't do it as soon as they wanted to because of everyone's schedule, they try at least to meet in the kitchen at the weekend.

Once the young men took their shoes off, Taehyung brought his friend to the kitchen. It was funny to see how shy the younger was, because he was an alpha, and Taehyung never saw someone of this rank shy. In a normal way, shyness wasn't part of Alpha's vocabulary...