Chapitre 12

A long night started for Taehyung's father. He didn't miss to call some of his friends' leader because he really didn't want to be accused to meddle in Jeon's pack's business.

At the same time, Taehyung was sobbing in his bed. He felt miserable for not having been capable to help Jungkook. He felt ashamed of not have seen how the young alpha was suffering because of his mad father. The omega worried about Jungkook, where was he now, was he safe in the cold night, would he come back soon ?

Exhausted, he felt asleep at dawn, his heart full of guilt and fear for Jungkook.

Hwangshi came back with Yoongi the tomorrow evening, both worn out.

Taehyung stormed out of his bedroom when he heard their voice, greedy for news.

He was disappointed when he realized Jungkook was still not come back.

-don't worry Tae, he need time to realize what he did, he's an alpha, he will be fine.

Taehyung couldn't help but cry again, because being separated from the alpha was harder than he would have ever thought. He came back to his bedroom, not paying attention of the conversation between his father and Yoongi, his mother listening in silent.

After a few days, Taehyung spoke to his parents and decided to pick his studies again, at least, it would keep his brain occupied.

Nothing had changed in the college, and without, everything was annoying. But the young omega tried his best to focus on the courses.

At a diner at home, he let his fork fall on the plate when he heard the name of the new Jeon's pack, learning too the luna coming back to her hometown right after her mate's death.

-what did you say dad ? Minju?? Minju is the new leader ?

His father frowned, what was wrong with the young man?

-do you know him?

Taehyung suppressed his angriness and answered his father.

-are you kidding me ? he is the bastard who was harassing Jungkook!

-Tae, word. Said his mother.

-sorry mom. But right now, it's the only word that suit him !

-listen Taehyung, he told us about that, he confessed, really, and was... ashamed about it and...

Taehyung started bitterly laughing.

-ashamed ?? that's funny ! he enjoyed strike Jungkook, every fucking punch !

His mother sighed. What the point to use bad words like that ??

Yoongi and Hwangshi were looking at each other, doubt clearly in their eyes.

-what else did he say ? asked Taehyung.

-he said... Jungkook's father forced him to harass Jungkook, threatening to hurt his mother.

-and you believe him ?

-why wouldn't we ? he seemed a normal guy, and when we asked to people if they accepted him as a leader, nobody intervened.

-dad, I can feel deep in my deep inner self Minju is like his stepfather, he...

-stepfather ??

Taehyung couldn't believe it. Did his father didn't know Jungkook's father rejected his own son and replaced him by his mate's son ??