Chapitre 11

-Oh you came late, kid... say bye to your mother !!

The Jeon was grabbing the poor thing by her hair, making the head bouncing like a puppet.

The wolf growled and slowly moved forward the man.

Jungkook's father laughed at him.

-what will you do now, hmmm ?? you couldn't do the only little thing I asked you, poor kid... are you crying your mummy ???? you are so pathetic and weak, like her ! you shouldn't have been an alpha, you don't deserve to be it ! you always disappointed me, you are so usele....

The mad man couldn't finish his sentence as the wolf jumped on him, his fang deeply in the man's throat, shaking him like if it was just a mouse. The wolf, overwhelmed by the loss of his mother, couldn't stop killing the man once he called his dad. He stabbed his fangs everywhere in the dead body, teared some pieces off it, blood spurting and spattering people all around...

Suddenly, people came in, in the surprising silent crowd.

Taehyung ran to where the wolf was, biting again and again something which sometimes was a body.

-jungkook.... oh Jungkook... please.... Stop... cried Taehyung on his knees.

The wolf growled hearing a voice in the silence. The beast came closer to the omega and as the latter made a move to hug him, he growled again, stepping back.

-no... Kookie... come to me... everything will be ok...I promise... come....

Taehyung could swear he saw tears in the wolf's eyes. The wolf shook his head and ran away, didn't listen Taehyung screaming to come back.

Yoongi took his brother in his arms, patting his back as if it would be able to make his little brother be fine...

Tae's father looked around, searching for someone to talk to. He saw one of the man he had already seen beside Jungkook's father, maybe an adviser or a right-hand

man ? but did the Jeon would have accept someone to give him advice ??

-someone must take care of the...body. It couldn't stay here.

-what do we do with it, sir ? asked a man in his forties.

-burry it in your cemetery or burn it, do like you use to do...

People were whispering, and the Kim's leader could see their concern and fear.

What should he do now ? each pack had his own rules, even if there were common laws. There was not such a thing like pack's council, he couldn't interfere with their life like that, that was something he didn't do in his whole life, not even one leader had ever done that. So what ? little by little, the man felt the guilt he had tried to shut up rise. Maybe he should have interfered before, because Jeon was undeniably crazy and had his people terrified. Jeon should have been punished for his crimes, because there was no doubt he killed other innocents like Jungkook's mother. But nobody had dared to do something because the man seemed have lose his sanity and even he, Kim, a strong alpha, was distraught about how to react to that. Does he only was legitimate to take some action against another leader ?

Hwangshi loudly sighed, it wasn't the time to have remorse, the Jeon's Pack need a new leader. Anyway, he or she couldn't be worse than Jeon...

The Kim' leader coughed a little and everyone made silent in an instant.

-you need a new leader. Who can pretend to it ?

-Dad, I will bring Taehyung home, and will come back right after, is it ok with you ?

-off course, don't worry son.