Chapitre 10

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone buzzed, making the young alpha froze because he remembered very well his father yelled at him, ordered him to bring Taehyung before the tomorrow morning.

Feverishly, he took his phone off his back pocket to read the message.

In a space of a second, Hwangshi could see Jungkook changed, the concern transforming in pain, sadness, then angriness, his phone falling on the floor.

-son, what happened ? talk to me !

Jungkook shook his head several times, hands grasping his hair.

-nononononononononononono !

The young alpha screamed and, in an instant, shifted to his wolf form. The closed window didn't stop him, and he jumped to run outside.

Petrified, Hwangshi snapped out of it and grabbed the phone. What he saw made him took his hand on his mouth, muffling a horror scream. The man didn't be able to take off his eyes of the screen, showing a woman's head cut, Jungkook's mother he supposed.

-oh my God... this man is insane... I need to stop him before he killed everyone ! Jungkook ! I need to stop him !

He stormed out his office and shout in his phone :

-Yoongi ! come here right now ! we need to go to the Jeon Pack !

Sitting on the couch, Taehyung stood up, suddenly worried when he heard his father talking about the Jeon Pack.

-dad ? what happened ? and where is Jungkook ?

The omega could feel something was wrong, fear wormed its way into his body.

As his dad didn't answer, filled to put his shoes off, he grabbed his arm.

-dad ! what's wrong ?

Realization hit his father when he saw his son's worried and scared eyes.

He sighed, wanting to preserve his son.

-something happened in Jeon Pack. I need to go there.

-but where is Jungkook ? Dad !

Taehyung was now panicking; he could feel in the depths of his body that Jungkook was hurt.

-his dad...he killed his mother...

-what?????

Tears started to fall on his cheeks, Taehyung couldn't believe his father's words, that was insane...

-I promise, I will bring him to his senses, I think he will need your support.

-I want to come.

-no !

The stubborn omega didn't listen and put his shoes on.

-I didn't ask.

His voice was cold and strong. His father knew that no matter what he could say, his son would do as he decided to. So, he didn't argue, and both got in the Yoongi's car.

-I will kill him I will kill him I will kill him

Running in the forest and the mountain, it took Jungkook 20 minutes to go his pack.

As it was night, the wolf could run in the pack as fast as he could. Even if someone had wanted to stop him, he wouldn't have been able to.

The beast sprang like a storm in the house's pack where he knew his father was. Because it was the place where his father liked to show his power, to make everyone admire his strength and cry for their weakness.

The house's pack was huge, just like his father's ego. He supposed most of the Jeon's pack was here, because his father liked to have an audience, and he didn't disappoint.

Some people screamed at the sight of the huge wolf in the place, trying to run away from him.

On the middle of the room, his father was here, playing with a head cut, a body laid on the floor not so far from him.