Chapitre 14

Slowly, the omega walked in the kitchen, his parents immediately stopped to shout at each other. In fact, he had heard his mother who was louder and that was very very very suspicious. Both his parents turned to him and his father started to open his mouth, but his mother harshly cut him.

-Don't you dare to talk to him !

Hwangshi loudly sighed, shaking his head. But he had no choice but to speak to Taehyung : this news was affecting his younger son.

-Taehyung, I...

-Hwangshi, I promise if you spe...

-Mom ! let him speak ! why don't you want me to know? I am an adult for God sake!

His mother was now soundlessly crying, desperately looking at his husband, begging him to not talk to their son. But the leader shook his head, asking silently to forgive him.

-son, I have a letter on my desk this morning.

-a letter ?? who send letter nowadays ??

-Minju. Minju sent me a letter. An official one.

-and what did it make you think I could be interested?

-he asked... he asked to...

-what did he ask ?? why are you so tense both of you ?? you know how much I despise this guy, I...

-son ! listen to me ! I am sorry but you were right, this Minju is just...evil! He is insane like Jeon was and that scared me !

Taehyung kept silent, waiting for his father to spill whatever he wanted to tell him.

-in his letter, he asked for... he asked for your hand. He wants to marry you.

That made the omega laugh, because what the hell Minju would want an omega like him??

-it's not funny Taehyung! he threatened to kill people if you don't accept it.

-what ???

-to make sure we know he is serious, he sent pictures on my phone. This man is as crazy as Jeon... they loved hurt people and that's all...

-show me the pictures dad.

-no.

-show me or I swear I am going right now to the Jeon pack !

Hwangshi knew his son was very serious, he would have run to Minju in an instant if he didn't show him the pictures...

So, Taehyung saw the pictures. 3 exactly. In the first, you could see a family gathered in the middle of the Jeon's house pack, with a little dog in a little girl 's arms. The second was the family without the dog in the little girl's arms, but instead, the pet was on the ground, but his tail was missing, and blood was around him. The little girl was crying, off course. And the third... In the third picture, you could see the dog, dead, on the floor, and the family around him, everyone crying.

There were a few words under the picture : next one should be the screeching girl, shouldn't it ???

Taehyung gulped and closed his eyes. But he was sure of one thing now : Minju was a sadist.