Chapitre 5

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts when his phone buzzed. He became pale when he saw the name : father. It was a short message :

-how many time I will have to wait for ??? don't play with my patience, it will be costly for you !

-I need more time to not be too suspicious, you know I will do what you told me, please !

With a sight, he decided to not show up for lunch, he couldn't face Taehyung after his father's message. He texted him he had work to do he has forgiven, and they could see each other the tomorrow. Didn't wait for Taehyung's answer, he ran out and decided to come home by walking : it would let him time to think and come to his senses...

One month after their first meeting, after his last class, Taehyung witnessed again the alpha being harassed. It seemed they were the same guys, and Jungkook didn't reply or fight. How could he stay stoic, being punched, kicked, slapped like that ?? Taehyung didn't find out the reason behind this strange behavior, but right now, that was not the most important. The omega was filming the whole scene before taking action : it would be proved of the harassment and put an end to it. When he filmed enough, he approached the group and coughed a little.

-that's again my locker you know guys...

The three men turned over, hearing his deep voice.

-you again ? what are you, his bodyguard ? laughed the young man who seemed to be the leader.

Taehyung softly laughed, but his look was so intimidating it made the two men who were grabbing Jungkook's arms to release their grip and stepped back.

The omega came closer and closer to the leader and even if the other was a little taller, Taehyung stood before Jungkook, preventing the guy from punching the alpha more.

-you should go, freak, or I swear I will admonish you so bad you won't be able to walk or talk before long.

Taehyung felt Jungkook tensed behind him, and he softly put his hand on Jungkook's thigh to make him calm down. Quickly he showed his phone to the taller guy.

-do I send it to the university's chat ? what do you think ?

The guy frowned, didn't understand anything.

-send what ?

-my little movie about three alphas harassing another one ? I made some zooms on you guys, and we can easily recognize you, don't worry, you can have your ten minutes of glory if you want !

The leader spit on Taehyung's shoes and with a sign he and his friends left them.

Taehyung sighed and turned over to Jungkook.

-I am fed of them, really! Oh... you bleed...

The omega took his sleeve and softly wiped the blood on the mouth.

-don't worry, I will be cure fast, I am an alpha.

-but I don't like to see you like that, Kook... it's like I was punched too...

This time, Taehyung clearly saw the emotions in Jungkook's eyes : regret and pain.

Did the other regret to not fight back ?