Ch. 0: Gathering

"Well my dear friend, shall we?" Mr. Hardcor3 asked, "We have a list of specific characters, half the work is done since we already wrote the story, and since it's our own work Fanfiction can't take it down. Post Hollow Mind, right?"

"Yep, that's the one." Jss2141 said, cracking his neck. "I can't wait to see what they think of their future and hopefully, they don't try to change it TOO much."

Mr. Hardcor3 put a finger over a big red button.

"I love pushing buttons... I think our Twitter messages would prove that." He said, pushing the button.

The two authors waited for a moment as various screams were heard, making one of them look up to see several people falling from the black void that was the sky.

"Here they come." Jss2141 said.

"You put the pads down so they don't break something right? Luz isn't a Titan yet so she would get severely hurt." Mr. Hardcor3 asked.

"You worry too much, I got this. Check it out." Jss2141 said before pulling out an iPad. "I'll turn the floor into a giant pillow and the chairs into bean bags. That'll break their falls."

A few types and swipes, the floor expanded into a giant fluffy pillow as the rows of chairs turned into various large bean bags.

"Good." Mr. Hardcor3 said as the people landed on the ground, "Welcome, sorry for pulling you here on such short notice but we have some things to show you. Such as the future of a soon to be God."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Luz screamed, shocking everyone as they didn't expect her off all people to curse.

"I have a feeling that won't be the last time you say that." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "You have been brought her to see your near future, set at the end of October. J, would you like to explain a bit about the Day of Unity? I know they'll learn about it a bit in what they see, but maybe they should the full picture so they're more prepared, even if they cannot stop it."

"Gladly." Jss2141 said as he popped his neck and turned to everyone. "To anyone that THINKS they know what the Day of Unity is, you're fucking wrong."

"And why is that?" Eda asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cuz it's nothing good! It's doomsday, bitch!" Jss2141 shouted, startling everyone that didn't know.

"Okay, tune it down a bit, we haven't even gotten into the..." Mr. Hardcor3 whispered the next part, "Luz getting stabbed by Belos."

"Doomsday?" Many of the character asked out loud.

"You'll learn a bit about it." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "Now, the seats have been arranged in specific order, around the halfway point you're free to move around. Everyone, please find your seats and sit down."

Boscha and her group sat in their seats, with Skara and Cat sitting next to each other, and Amelia and Boscha sitting next to each other... if you've read the stories you'll know why.

Luz sat with her closest friends around her, Eda and King on her left with Amity, Willow, and Gus on her right. She looked around and saw Hunter sitting by himself, still shaken from their experience inside of Belos's/Philip's mind before coming her.

She wanted to get up, but was stopped by Mr. Hardcor3.

"Give him time, trust me, we know how bad things were there." He said, "Now my friend and I will be up in a private observation room, making sure everything is running smoothly."

"And provide you with food and drinks if you need them. Don't bother saying when, we'll know." Jss2141 said before glaring at certain people in the seats. "And KEEP your hands and magic to yourself."

"Or don't." Mr. Hardcor3 said, holding a metal bat, "I like it when you don't!"

The two went up to the room, and were about to get the reaction going, when Mr. Hardcor3 turned to address the readers.

"Now before we begin, allow me to say why we're doing this." He said, "Jss2141 and I have wanted to make a watching the show fic for about a year now, but due to copyright and fanfiction sites taking many of those down, we abandoned the idea. We then realized, they can't take down something we made, such as the Forbidden Drink. Therefore, we have taken the characters from the Forbidden Drink universe, and are going to show them their future. Enjoy, if you like it, leave a review, if on A03, leave a Kudos as well. We're doing this as a test, and if people like it, we might do other fics we've done, maybe even some other fics from other people if we get their permission. Jss2141, we can begin."

(The audience watching/reacting: Luz, Eda, King, Amity, Willow, Gus, Hunter, Camila, Vee, Lilith, Boscha, Skara, Amelia, Cat, and Coven Heads.)

Bold Text: Forbidden Drink

Italics Text: Gods/Authors

Normal Text: Audience watching/reacting