Ch. 7: Watching Accidental Mess

Once breakfast was done, everyone walked to the cabin in the woods so Luz could test her new body in private. Once they arrived, Luz suggested an arm wrestle contest. Why exactly? Well, the first test she wanted and assumed they wanted to do, was going to do was a strength test. What better way to do that than arm wrestling. Everyone seemed to agree as Hunter got ready and put his elbow on a table.

"Ready Luz?" He asked, smirking a bit. "I'm telling you, I am pretty strong."

"Oh Titan, please no." Darius muttered, shaking his head.

"Hehehehehehe." Eberwolf chuckled.

Luz smirked back and grabbed his hand, making his face fall as he could already feel the strength she had.

'This may have been a bad idea.' Hunter thought.

"You're just now realizing that?" Amity asked him.

"Don't you start!" Hunter said.

"I don't need to see the future to know this will hurt." Orsan said.

"Ready?" Gus asked, getting nods from both of them. "Begin!"

It was half a second and Luz put Hunter's hand THROUGH the table. Not on, THROUGH the table as a hole was broken through it!

The room went silent... until the speaker started up.

"Now Boscha, keep in mind, Willow could break you in half if she wanted... but Luz will soon have the strength to obliterate you." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "And she hasn't even scratched the surface of what's to come."

"And that was but a scratch compared to what she could've done in the future." Jss2141 said.

"Ssssssss." Hettie and Mason winced, shaking their heads at this.

One from imagining medical attention afterward and the other from imaging enduring that strength.

"...OW!" Hunter screamed in pain, holding his broken hand before falling to the ground.

"I think I win." Luz said, pulling her arm back.

"Yes, I believe this is what winning looks like." Eda said, "After all, you can't really keep going if you break their bones."

"Luz, this is a solid, wooden table! And you just put someone through it like that!" Amity said as she snapped her fingers.

"I know." Luz said with a nod.

"You're being strangely calm about this." Vee comments.

"Yeah but I can tell I'm not." Luz said to her "sister."

'Either that or I have lost my ability to care about people... I hope that's not the case.' Luz thought.

"Then why are you so calm?!" Vee asked her.

"Oh I'm not. I'm internally freaking out about how I might have broken Hunter hand so badly." Luz said with a small sweat drip. "I really didn't want to win that badly but I LITERALLY don't know my new strength!"

"Then I think we need to do a different test to see how strong you are." Camila said, walking over to help Hunter nurse his hand.

"Mostly so you don't break anyone else's bones." Hunter said, holding his hand as if watching it get broken on screen made it broken in reality.

"Yeah, I guess." Luz said nervously.

'At least I still have my emotions.' Luz thought.

"If that hand is broken, he might need surgery to fix the unseen damage. That's a lot of swelling." Cat comments.