Ch. 10: Watching A Light Lunch

As Luz carried Amity all the way home while everyone walked ahead of them, everyone had thoughts about what other abilities Luz could develop since she swallowed the literal life blood of magic in the demon realm.

Everyone leaned closer as they were all curious as well, some of them even wanting to take notes.

Never had something like this happened before, it was unclear if something like this had its limits.

"I wish I had more paper." Lilith said to herself.

Another stack of paper landed in front of her.

"You're welcome." Jss2141 said to her.

"Uh, can I get a refill on apple blood?" Eda asked.

A new chilled bottle appeared in her hand as Eda smiled and drank as she watched.

Willow thought she would grow extra limbs like wings to fly or spider like arms to climb.

Hunter thought she create an army of clones at her command.

Gus thought she could grow to be as tall as the Titan.

Vee thought she could control life and death to bring back the rest of the basilisk race.

Even Camila thought she would grow a tail or horns to look more like what she assumed a Titan would look like.

Lilith wrote down each and every question they all thought, wondering this herself as she already began to have theories herself.

The unknown was staring them in the face, it was hard not to think, even Luz was wondering if she would get any other abilities.

'Could I develop a sonic roar like King?' Luz thought, moving a hand to rub her throat. 'That would make Bard classes both very interesting, and very terrifying.'

Once they made it back to the house, Camila decided to order lunch for them but they all had to make a choice.

"A sonic roar like me? Why?" King asked from the confusing thought.

"She's just thinking aloud, there is no telling what will happen to her." Jss2141 said.

"And that does sound cool! Can you imagine me roaring like you, King? We could be roaring buddies." Luz said to him.

"And twice as loud." Eda said. "If you two break my windows I'm going to be very mad, also proud, but very mad."

"I vote for Chinese." Gus said.

"Chinese? What's that?" Cat asked.

Suddenly, a bowl of genuine Chinese food appeared in Cat's lap with a brief notecard on Chinese culture and food.

"Read quickly and enjoy." Jss2141 said.

"No, tacos." Willow said, shaking her head.

Skara tilted her head at that one.

"Just a heads up. If anyone has any question about Earth food, you will be given said food and an info card." Jss2141 said, snapping his fingers.

A tray of tacos, soft and hard shell, appeared in front of Skara with the card being about Mexican/Spanish/Dominican-Republic Culture.

"No, the obvious choice is pizza! Extra large with stuffed crust." Vee said before gesturing to Luz. "With Luz, we need to think BIG for her new stomach."

Amelia and Boscha wondered about that food, and a pizza landed in front of them...shaped like a heart.

Both of them blushed from this as an info card appeared about Italian and how it was one of the cities of romance on Earth.