Ch. 17: Watching Going to War

Masha rushed to the group of witches, wanting answers about what they just saw and what that THING was.

"Guys, what the FUCK is going on?!" They shouted at the group.

'Yikes! I've never seen Masha so stressed before. They always looked so chill.' Vee thought in surprise.

"What happened?!" Amity asked, very nervous.

"Your girl got taken, that's what." Boscha said blankly.

"Thanks Boscha, glad you're here to point it out!" Amity said.

Boscha flinched from Amity's shout as Luz quickly calmed her down.

'Dang, never seen Amity so wound up.' Boscha, Amelia, Cat, and Skara thought.

Amity was silently cursing out Belos, Vowing to kill him before he could do anything.

'Screw what effect it would have on the future, nobody messes with my girlfriend!' Amity thought.

"I don't know! Tracey turned into some monster with giant horns and attacked Luz, who somehow could kick a desk like it was a soccer ball!" Masha shouted.

"Did you say "horns?" What kind of horns?" Hunter asked her.

"We already now, me." Hunter said grimly as Flapjack cuddled his cheek to help him calm down.

"Uh, long, and... greenish... and-"

"WHAT DIRECTION DID THEY GO!?" Hunter asked.

Masha was a bit shocked by the outburst and pointed in a direction. The group ran into the woods to find Belos.

"Wow, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that he actually cares for you." Eda said, teasing Hunter.

"What? No! I just don't like my uncle anymore is all!" Hunter said, looking away with a blush.

"No. It kind of seems like you're her big brother now." King added.

"Wooo! More siblings!" Luz said, throwing her arms up.

"I did not agree to this!" Hunter quickly shouted.

'Do they know what's going on?' Masha thought, rushing after them to see things for themself.

Luz groaned as she woke up. She looked around and saw that she was in some kind of... cave.

"What?" Luz asked before trying to move, only to see her arms and legs were restrained with ice covered vines.

"Strength of a Titan. Yet you can't break free from ice." Cat said, shaking her head.

"Hey!" Luz complained.

"Fun fact. The density and thickness of ice can be elevated if one concentrates enough." Lilith explained like a mentor.

"Exactly." Luz said, her spirits rising. "Thank you, Aunt Lilith."

Lilith smiled with a tiny blush from this as she turned back to the screen. Now worried for future Luz more than ever.

"You're awake... good." Belos said, walking in, "I want you to feel this."

"You know something Belos, I liked your mask... because the ugly bastard I'm looking at right now makes me want to throw up." Luz said.

Some people laughed from this as they whole heartedly agreed. This future monster Belos was an ugly, UGLY thing.

Belos didn't respond and shoved a knife into Luz's stomach.