Ch. 5: Watching Bodily Aid

"Let's have a short bathroom break before the next one. I assume some of you have been holding it?" Jss2141 said.

"Boscha hasn't." Mr. Hardcor3 said with a chuckle.

"Are you going to be picking on me this whole time?!" Boscha shouted.

"Yes. And you know and will find out why." Jss2141 said.

"Don't worry, you'll be better later after you get together with your green goddess." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "Though... you might get some splinters when you two kiss."

"Kiss?!" Boscha and Amelia said, both blushing.

"A splinter filled kiss? I haven't had one of those in ages." Terra said with a fond smile.

"You are a crazy old woman, you know that?" Jss2141 said to her.

Those that agreed chuckled/kept to themselves as they all went to use the bathroom or just stretch their legs.

Amelia stayed near Boscha, both blushing like mad.

'Splinters?' Amelia thought, 'What does that mean?'

Amelia kept thinking about it like trying to solve a riddle as everyone came back to their seats, refreshed and ready to see more.

"Now, let's get rolling." Jss2141 said.

The next day, Luz woke up and went to the bathroom. She stopped in the mirror and looked on in shock.

"Holy shit... I'm jacked!" Luz said, flexing her new muscles.

And just like that, blood started falling from Amity's nose.

"Whoa!" Willow, Gus, and Hunter said with wide eyes.

"Dang, Luz." Vee comments.

"What the hex?! Lucky!" Boscha said, jealous.

Her upper body and down had gone through an amazing change overnight, hardening and shifting into the body of a female body builder. Toned and firm but not too big like muscle men or muscle women, it was just right for a 14-15 year old teen like a track star.

"Que?!" Camila asked in shock.

"Dang, kid doesn't have weak nerd arms anymore." Eda mumbled.

"I look like I spend at least three hours a day lifting weights." Luz said, flexing a bit more in the mirror. "Yeah, mama could get used to this side effect."

Luz continued to flex a bit, going for front and back views as she saw her back muscles were even more impressive. Not to mention the six pack she had.

'I'm doing laundry on those washboard abs.' Amity thought.

"And for those that can't read minds, Amity just thought about doing laundry on Luz's washboard abs." Mr. Hardcor3 said, surprising everyone, "Yeah, that's right, we can read your thoughts as well."

"Oh Amity, dear." Lilith said, shaking her head.

"What?! I'm a hormonal teenager! What do you want from me?!" Amity shouted, blushing brightly.

"Dear god, I am cut." Luz said with a smile. "Wait until Amity gets a load of you."

As if the Titan himself was listening, the door opened and it was Amity. She saw Luz flexing, and did the one thing a tiny lesbian would do upon seeing their girlfriend flexing muscles that seemed to get developed over night... pass out.