Ch. 6: Watching Showing Off

Luz spent a few minutes trying to get Amity out of her shell, whispering comforting things in Spanish as the next showing already began.

It didn't take long for the rest of the house to hear about Luz's new physique. She may have been able to hide it under her shirt, but Willow blabbed a bit.

"She's as ripped as an ogre! Seriously! Luz went from a stick to a log over night!" Willow said as they all sat at the kitchen table for breakfast.

Amelia and Terra giggled at this, seeing the plant magic wordplay as a joke.

Luz rolled up her sleeve, while not overly muscular, you would definitely think she lifted weights every now and then.

"Think I could beat Hunter in an arm wrestling contest?" Luz asked, looking at Hunter. "He is pretty scrawny."

"I am not scrawny!" Hunter said, standing up and flexing his right bicep. "I am SLIM yet FIRM, there is a difference!"

"You're scrawny." Luz said, looking at Hunter.

"I AM NOT!" Hunter shouted at her.

He suddenly felt his arm being felt and turned to see Mason was examining it while his sleeve was up.

"You need more meat, boy. Your body has potential but it needs substance." Mason said, pinching Hunter's bicep.

"Ouch! Hey! Get off!" Hunter shouted as he pulled his arm away.

/"No there's not." Luz said.

"YES THERE IS!" Hunter shouted.

"Then what do you call Willow? She's buffer than you." Luz said, gesturing to the plant witch.

"She is?" Boscha, Skara, and Cat asked.

"Trust me, she is." Amelia said blankly. "Strongest physically in the plant track."

Amelia thought back to the time Willow lifted four 50 pound bags of fertilizer by herself... with one hand.

'Damn, if I wasn't crushing on Boscha, I would totally hit that.'

"Keep those thoughts to yourself, Amelia." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "Boscha will get jealous."

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" Boscha asked, looking at Amelia. "What were you thinking?"

"Nothing important." Amelia said as she turned away.

It was true, Willow wasn't portly or chubby for her age. It was all just muscle that LOOKED like fat.

"I am aware of that and I feel no shame in agreeing with you. She's a beast that can beat my ass any day of the week!" Hunter said, making Willow blush.

All the teens just laughed.

"Whipped!" Luz yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Hunter shouted as he blushed. "Captain and I aren't that close yet!"

"Aaah, you said YET." Amity said, coming out of the shell with a grin. "So you WANT to be close to Willow?"

"Yes! Wait, no! I-UGH!" Hunter groaned before pulling his shirt over his head.

"Hey, only one person is going to get so flustered they melt, now let's get back to this." Mr. Hardcor3 said.

"Hey, what you two do behind closed doors is not something to talk about at the breakfast table." Luz said, biting into a giant apple that Willow grew for her.

It was a miracle Willow was able to grow large fruit just in one night but with how hungry Luz was yesterday and how much stronger she is today, Willow knew it was needed. Not to mention it was the SIZE of her head!