Ch. 8: Watching Time to Step Up

"Hey, gods. Can we get a mop and a bucket?" Eda asked, holding King AND Luz back from tasting more of Amity.

"We can do you one better." Jss2141 said before clicking a remote.

Suddenly, Amity's puddle mass was floating in air as a glass mold of Amity appeared below her with a funnel on top.

"...I have so many questions right now but I can't ask them." Hunter said.

"With how many times Amity's going to melt, we might as well get Luz a blender." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "She's going to want some Amity smoothies."

"And no, nobody is going to be drinking Amity smoothies. I'm looking at you, Cannibal Club members and POTENTIAL members." Jss2141 said.

Boscha and Luz looked away. They both glanced back as Amity was poured into the glass mold of herself.

"Now we just wait a few seconds for her to retain her color." Mr. Hardcor3 said.

"I wonder if this is how mannequins are made." Jss2141 said.

"An Amity mannequin, now there's an idea for later." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "But she's looking pretty normal right about now... should we keep her in here? We both know this will happen again... at least like three more by my count."

"Mmmmm, naw! I'm sure Amity will learn to control it by then. If not, we'll keep her inside it." Jss2141 said as a few seconds passed. "Alright, open it up, she looks done."

The glass case opened, revealing Amity in her original shape as her color slowly came back to her.

"There, now that that's settled." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "Next time this happens, DON'T eat her... why do I even have to say that?"

"But she tastes like Cotton Candy." Luz said, whining.

"Cotton Candy?" Boscha asked, interested. "Is that like Rotten Candy?"

"Don't even think about it." Amity said to her former friend.

"Moving on, let's get back to this." Mr. Hardcor3 said.

After mopping up Amity, they went into the woods. Willow poured the bucket containing Amity onto the ground and made a spell circle, making a giant flower grow and open, revealing Amity.

"Well, that was an experience." Amity said, trying not to look embarrassed.

"You're telling me. I didn't think a witch could turn into abomination mush unless you trained for years. That's how the current abomination coven leader, Darius, told me." Hunter said, crossing his arms.

"Well, he's never met Amity!" Luz said.

Luz hugged her girlfriend as Amity blushed less than before, smiling at her praise.

"How do you think Amity's dad will react?" Amelia asked.

"Probably crying or jealous." Boscha said, shrugging.

"Well, there's no witch like Amity." Willow said, teasing her. "She's part of the Gay Coven."

"That's not a real coven." Luz said before tilting her head. "Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was."

"It is." Every witch and demon said.

"Really?" Luz said in surprise.

"It is." Willow, Gus, and Hunter said.