Ch. 1: Watching Desperate Measures

The screen lit up, and everyone turned to face it.

Luz was knocked to the ground with a groan. She felt all the air leave her body and she looked at her hand to make sure she still had the vial of Titan's Blood.

"I recommend you give that to me." Belos, who was possessing Hunter's body, said, "Otherwise, your death will be long and painful."

"Wait, Hunter!?" Luz yelled, "What's going on!?"

"B-But-that voice! That's not my voice!" Hunter yelled, shocked and horrified by "himself."

Everyone was concerned, they had no idea what was going on with this, Skara looked over at Hunter. They were on the Flyer Derby together, there's no way he would act like this.

"What's that vial in your hand?" Gus asked.

Everyone looked and saw a vial of a blue substance in her hand.

"No, I... I won't give it to you." Luz said, holding her side.

"Well then, I guess I have to do this the hard way." Belos said.

Belos grabbed Luz and held her up. He smiled as he morphed his hand into a blade and stabbed Luz right in the stomach. Luz let out a loud scream, which echoed through the woods.

That was scream was almost masked the screams of the viewers, most of which were friends of Luz. Amity and Camila screamed the loudest and Eda held Luz close. Hunter looked down and felt ashamed, he had a feeling Belos was responsible, but regardless, he saw himself stab, and most likely kill, Luz.

He couldn't bring himself to look at anyone, not even Flapjack as he tried comforting him in his shoulder.

"Luz!" Amity yelled, hearing her scream.

Amity, along with Willow, Vee, Gus, and Camila ran towards the scream. When they arrived, they were horrified to see Luz impaled by Belos. Belos dropped her as she gasped for air.

"Luz!" Amity yelled in horror.

"I must say, Luz, I always did like how you could see the good in everyone." Belos said, "But that's also your greatest weakness. After all, none of this would've happened if you hadn't helped me meet the Collector all those centuries ago."

The Luz watching looks away in shame, still reeling over the fact she DID help Belos all those years ago and regrets it every second.

Everyone was VERY confused. Who's the Collector?

"Luz? Who's the Collector?" Amity asked.

A speaker turned on.

"Spoilers!" Mr. Hardcor3 said, "You'll learn about that later!"

This made the witches shocked, but they were more concerned with Luz bleeding out and Hunter being possessed. They didn't hesitate to pull the staffs out and attack. Belos smirked and turned his attention to them. Luz used this distraction to drag herself to the nearest gravestone and lay against it.

"Heh... dying in a graveyard... ironic." Luz said with a weak chuckle.

She coughed and blood came out, some of it leaking out of her mouth and staining her chin. Vee and Camila ran over to Luz.

"Luz!" Camila said, "Vee, call the Hospital!"

Vee pulled out her phone and quickly dialed 911. She put it to her ear and anxiously waited, only for the no signal tone to answer her.

"I don't have a signal!" Vee said, "Dang you dead zones!"

Camila looked at Luz and grabbed her hand.