Ch. 11: Watching Amazing News

"Blue? Did you say "blue?"" Luz asked before raising her hand, looking at her cut hand.

The cut in question was slowly closing but the blood remained, as blue as the deep ocean. Just like it was from the glove back in the demon realm.

"Oh Titan." Luz said, with wide eyes. "I... I..."

"I'm full of Titan's blood." Luz said before she passed out, falling forward and hitting the ground.

"LUZ!" Camila and Amity shouted.

"She'll be fine but she might have a headache later." Jss2141 said.

Jss2141 walked into the room and slapped a healing glyph onto her.

"That should get her back on her feet." He said before walking away.

"But how long?" Willow asked.

"2-3 minutes. So not long." Jss2141 said as the screen continued.

Luz eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out. As she stared into the black nothingness, she heard the voice calling her again.

"Luz...Luz..."

'That voice again.' Eda thought, glancing between the screen and Luz.

Everyone had a feeling the voice and Luz's new found Titan biology was connected... they just don't know how.

So they just had to wait and see how this connection worked out.

Eventually, Luz had woken up and found herself back in her seat.

"What did I miss?" She asked.

"You passed out when you learned all of the blood in your body will be replaced with Titan's Blood." Terra said from her seat. "And apparently it has a lovely shade of blue."

"Oh....Oh!" Luz said as it came back to her before she got excited. "OOOH!"

"Well, that would explain her eyes changing color." Eda said.

"And the inhuman abilities." Gus added.

"Yeah...but it also means something!" Luz added with a wide grin

"Don't say anything, just keep watching." Jss2141 said.

Suddenly, Luz found herself in a pitch black void where gravity didn't exist. All that was there was Luz herself but the voice could still be heard as it called out to her.

'That reminds me of the in between realm but less glowy.' Luz thought.

"Luz...."

"W-w-who's there?" Luz asked.

"Portal... you..."

"What? What does that mean?" Luz asked.

"Keep watching." Jss2141 said.

"Is that all you're gonna say?" Mason asked him.

"No. JUST keep watching." Jss2141 said.

"Wha-"

Suddenly Luz woke up, and was breathing heavily and frantically looking around.

The last place she remembered being was in the kitchen before she passed out, but now she was in her room on the bottom bunk.

'She's panicking a bit, it's naturally from fainting and a possibly bad dream.' Hettie thought.

"Luz, are you-"