Ch 9: Watching Pushing the Limits

After another run back to the cabin, Luz set the treadmill out front with everyone watching.

"Now we just need to power it." Luz said.

"I got it!" Amity said.

"You answered that too quickly." Willow comments.

"Shut up." Amity replied.

A sign dropped from the ceiling, stopping right above Amity, that said, "Wild Lusbian, do not hand feed".

"Phhht!" Boscha spits as she tried not to laugh, covering her mouth.

"Um, hehehehe. Amity?" Cat said, giggling a bit.

"What?" Amity asked.

Skara just pointed above her head, crying as she tried not to laugh too.

Amity looked up.

"Wild Lu- OH WHAT THE HEX?!" Amity shouted with a blush.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!" The authors laughed through the speakers.

"Very accurate!" Mr. Hardcor3 said.

"And very funny!" Jss2141 said.

"Screw you guys!" Amity shouted.

"Luzbian? What does- OH!" Luz said before gaining a smile. "I like it!"

"Okay, now onto the actual reaction." Mr. Hardcore said.

She brought out the hamster wheels they used to try and make a portal.

"The palismen can run on these and power it." Amity said.

"Well, that's the best option." Luz said, getting on the treadmill.

"Palismen on hamster wheels?" Hunter asked before thinking about it. "I never thought that one could try to siphon off their magic using that method."

"Or that it couldn't hurt them." Lilith said as she pulled out a notebook with a pen and took notes.

"Looks like they're having fun." Mr. Hardcor3 said, standing up.

"Where are you going?" Jss2141 asked.

"I have some... things... I need to deal with." Mr. Hardcor3 said, "I'll be back in a few chapters... it's something I should've done a while ago."

And with that, he walked out of the room.

"Okay. Take all the time you need, friend." Jss2141 said as he turned back to the screen.

The treadmill began to power up and Luz turned it on. She began to run... and run... and run... for an hour... at thirty miles an hour. She didn't break a sweat. The treadmill gave out before she did.

"It's smoking!" Vee said, seeing the treadmill smoking before it let out a small explosion as Luz stopped running.

"Wow! I did that?" Luz asked in surprise.

"Enhanced stamina." Lilith said, taking note of that.

"Huh, guess I could join the track team." Luz said.

"Running for up to an hour without tiring." Gus said, writing down notes.

"Wait, an hour!?" Luz exclaimed.

"We did shorten it down, I mean, who wants to see Luz running for an hour without getting tired?" Jss2141 said.

Everyone looked at Amity.