Ch. 14: Watching Looking Sharp

The screen was turned off as everyone was still silent from the shocking reveal of the last episode.

King was the most quiet. And all he could hear was a soft static in his ears as his entire world view was shaken to the core.

"King?" Luz asked.

Luz reached out and shook him a bit, making him jostle in place before turning to her.

"What?" He asked softly.

"Are you...okay?" Luz asked.

He just shook his head.

"I....I don't think I am. I thought that when I learned what I am, I'd feel happier but instead, I just feel..." King stopped talking as he put a hand to his chest, his heart hurting to much from this. "Sad...and alone. More alone than ever before."

Before King knew it, he begun to cry as Eda and Luz hugged him.

"Hey buddy. It's gonna be okay. Before you know it, you aren't going to be alone for long." Luz said, smiling a bit. "Soon you'll have a big Titan Sister."

"Really? Who?" King asked.

"King, who else?" Eda asked.

"Me, ya big dummy!" Luz said, giving King a noogie. "Just need that blood and boom, Titan!"

"But what-"

"No butts! Except yours being tickled right now by your big sister!" Luz said, tickling King to make him laugh someone.

"Ahahahahaha! Stop! Ahahahahaha!" King said before laughing so hard.

"Okay, settle down you two." Eda said, mockingly stern.

Though Eda was being somewhat strict, she was happy that Luz was doing her best to help King process this information. But that also made her ponder on how everyone else in this theater was dealing with King being revealed to be a Titan.

"Holy abomination, she had a Titan this whole time!" Darius whispered to Eberwulf and Raine.

"This changes things." Raine whispered back.

"Oh My Titan, I tried to buy him once!" Boscha said, somewhat panicking to her friends. "I tried to BUY the last Titan from Luz!"

"Yep." Skara said, snickering a bit, "I guess he was right, you can't afford him."

"I know. It's so ironic!" Boscha shouted, grabbing her hair.

"Okay, okay, Boscha. Calm down." Amelia said, taking Boscha's left hand and patting it gently.

Both looked at each other as Boscha quickly calmed down, before blushing and looking away.

'Just ask her out already!' Skara and Cat thought as they groaned.

Meanwhile with certain coven heads, they were taking this news SLIGHTLY better.

"The owl lady had a GOD in the making in her care and she never knew it?!" Adrian shouted, gesturing to the Owl house trio.

"It would seem so." Mason said.

"If I had the chance to give him a physical examination of heath, I would treasure it." Hettie said.

"RUFF! (Not before I meet him! Beast to beast!)" Eberwulf barked at her.

"I think it's safe to say that anyone that wants to do that, will have to go through the Owl Lady." Darius said.

The coven heads looked at Eda, who gave them a side glare that made them shiver. Staring down Belos was scary... staring down the Owl Lady when you plan to do something to her kids... terrifying.