Ch. 15: Watching Danger Is Near

"AAAAAAAAAH!" Adrian screamed as he fell to the ground. "MY LEG!"

"Damn... I missed." Mr. H said.

"What were you aiming for?" Jss2141 asked.

"His dick... sadly it appears to be a very small target." Mr. Hardcor3 said.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jss2141 laughed loudly.

Everyone else that got the joke heard over the intercom laughed as well, all but King as he just looked confused and a bit unsettled.

'Who would shot someone in the dick?' King thought.

Mr. Hardcor3 put the sniper down and say back in his seat.

"Okay, let's get back to this." Mr. H said, turning to his friend. "Jon, load it up."

"Gladly, Mark!" Jss2141 said, finishing his laughter and starting the next chapter/episode.

Luz walked to her locker and began to get her stuff ready for her first class. Still feeling chipper, Luz hit a high note on her whistling and made a few students turn to her before she finished the song.

"Is it that weird to see me so chipper?" Luz asked.

"After some months of depression, YES." Jss2141 comments.

'Depression, Luz?' Everyone that cared about Luz thought in worry, glancing at the human.

"Well, someone is in a good mood." Masha said, walking towards Luz with a smile.

'Masha!?' Vee thought, blushing at the sight of future Masha.

"Let's just say I had an interesting weekend." Luz said to them. "Ever since Halloween night actually."

"Ah, my story of the Brother's Wittebane really helped you did it?" Masha asked.

"... You could say that." Luz said vaguely.

"Brother's Wittebane? There was more than one?" Orson asked, surprised.

"Yes. There was." Hunter and Luz said.

'And he's technically my father.' Hunter thought, still feeling conflicted about being a grimwalker.

"It's a BIG story from my town." Luz said, "I'll explain it later."

'Both in learning the truth and stopping Belos for now.' Luz thought, putting her bag inside her locker.

"So, what have you been up to since, Masha?" Luz asked, being friendly.

They shrugged.

"Just working at the Gravesfield HIstorical Society." Masha said, crossing their arms. "Making some good money there."

"They work there now?" Luz and Vee asked in surprise.

"They? So you humans also have gender identity?" Boscha asked.

"Yeah, but it's... it's a lot more complicated in the Isles." Luz said, not wanting to tell them about Homophobia yet.

"Yeah, it's better if we explain later. Trust me." Vee said.

"Even better than Jacob?" Luz asked with a smirk.

"Heck yeah since I do a good, honest, and truthful job." Masha said with pride. "Plus I don't make fake exhibits just to boost my own ego."

'That sounds familiar.' Eda thought, being reminded of Belos.

'And you don't kidnap people and try and dissect them.' Luz thought, remembering the day she met her sister.