Chapter 5

Ramiel drove back to Becky's restaurant to meet Hans who was waiting for him so they could continue dinner. He walked into the restaurant and straight to his previous sit.

Evelyn, Hans and Kimberly were still in that merry mood. Evelyn smiled seductively at Ramiel when he took his sit next to her. She placed her hand on his beneath the table and caressed it. Ramiel withdrew his hands immediately and placed it on the table.

"So how did it go?" Hans asked suddenly.

"How did what go?" Ramiel asked.

"Your bar girl or wasn't she the one?" Hans asked.

"What bar girl?" Kimberly asked.

"Ramiel here, met a girl at the bar and has been crazy about her" Hans explained.

"She is not a bar girl, her name is Carmilla and am not crazy about her"

"Ofcourse you are. You left us here just to meet her. So what's up?"

"She agreed to a date"

"That's a good start"

Evelyn looked hurt and frowned deeply.

"Let's toast to that then" Hans raised his glass.

Glasses clicked lightly in the air.

After spending extra time with Kimberly, Hans and Evelyn, Ramiel left.

                       ***********

As soon as it was thirty minutes to 7pm, Ramiel drove down to the house he dropped Camilla the previous day. He got there at exactly few minutes to 7. He saw Camilla sitting beautiful in a red skimpy gown with black heels on the porch. She looked around before her gaze settled on his car. He alighted and walked to her dressing co-operately in a black suit and shoes.

Ramiel smiled at the sight of her, he was really excited she agreed to dinner. She looked beautiful as she stared at him approaching her.

"I am so sorry I kept you waiting" he said as he reached out his hand to her.

Camilla took it and stood up with his aid "I have not been waiting for long" she said.

"Nice dress. You look beautiful" he complimented with a kind smile.

She returned his smile "thank you. You don't look bad yourself" she said.

"Please this way" Ramiel said as he walked her to his car.

"I hope I won't regret my decision to go for dinner with you?" Camilla asked as she sat on the passengers sit after Ramiel opened the door.

"You won't" he said, shutting the door and turned around to enter the driver side.

Together they drove to a restaurant where Ramiel had made reservations. After settling down where they were directed by a waiter, Ramiel started a conversation.

"So what do you do?" He asked staring at her like she meant the world to him. Camilla frowned at his question, she can't disclose to this man that she was a serial killer.

Camilla frowned at the fact that this man was not her spec, he was too chatty, she couldn't wait for the dinner to end "I don't think asking personal questions is necessary" she reply.

Ramiel raised an eyebrow "I just want to get to know Camilla honestly. I am not a bad person" he said.

"Emma...Ra....Re..." She was trying to remember his name. Ramiel felt his shatter into pieces, he was kind of hurt "Ra.... Ramiel....right Ramiel, I only agreed to this dinner because you won't stop pestering me, no need to get too personal" Camilla told him.

"Oh whoa. I thought I could get to know you" Ramiel said, he looked unhappy, he was hurt, the rejection was pricking on his heart.

"Well you thought wrongly" Camilla said as she remove her purse from the table for the waitress to serve their meal.

"Camilla, I really want to know you. I know it is so sudden but I like you" Ramiel said as he watch dig into her meal.

Camilla looked at him, shocked from his confession, she suspected it though but coming from him now, she couldn't help but be surprised, it was too sudden to let her know how he felt.

"Honestly, I didn't mean to say it now, I just felt it will be better to let you know how I feel earlier" Ramiel said.

Camilla picked up one handkerchief from the table, wiped her lips gently with it and turned to him, all her attention on him "Ramiel I can't accept your feelings for me. Get over me" she said.

Ramiel looked eyes wide at her, she just rejected him to his face.

Why won't she see he really liked her?

The first woman he actually liked was rejecting him.

He was so unlucky.

Camilla stared seriously at him without smiling. She needed him to get over her. She couldn't have a normal life. Nyx was right, she shouldn't have accepted to this dinner, she was a serial killer, she can't risk being exposed because of love.

Ramiel would interfere with her personal life.

She had to slam him out now. She can't be like other ladies her age, who were building relationships. Having a normal life was not how she was trained. She was trained to kill, take life and revenge.

Ramiel started eating his food and so did Camilla, no one said anything to the other. The atmosphere was soared. After their meal, Ramiel said "Camilla I really wish you would give me chance. I won't hurt you I promise. Give it a thought" he said.

No reply.

Ramiel took her home and left for his. When he got home, he was really sad, he wishes there was something he could do to convince Camilla, make her see he liked her. He really liked her, why did he like her? He didn't know, he just liked her from the very day he set his eyes on her, she was all he thought about now.

He remembered he didn't get her number, he slammed his hand against his forehead, how could he forget to get her number.

He frowned deeply, unhappy. Dinner went wrong for him, it wasn't as he expected, it didn't go according to his plan.