Chapter 33

Ramiel woke up very early, Camilla lay beside him sound asleep, she was exhausted from the activities of last night, Ramiel admired her in her sleep, she looked so beautiful, he took his time to study her features, she had changed from the past months.

Camilla had added weight, not much though but she looked a bit more round and chubby. He smiled at her, how much he had missed her, he couldn't describe. He was so glad she was in his arms, once again she was here with him, he knew this day would come again because he had faith but he never knew he would be this grateful.

Ramiel removed a strand of hair that was falling to her face and smiled.

He was still finding it hard to believe that the woman in front of him was Camilla, the love of his life. Oh! How he had longed for this day.

Camilla stared awake slowly when he gave her a kiss on her lips, a brief kiss to wake her.

"Good morning" she greeted in a sleepy voice as her eyes adjusted to the man staring at her smiling.

"Good morning my love" he greeted still smiling, he was so excited, happy and contented, he couldn't even describe how he felt, all he knew was that he felt joy in his heart towards this woman, the love he had for her was top notch, indescribable, the love he had for her gave him peace. She was his peace of mind.

Camilla smiled at his endearment "that's sweet" she pecked him on the cheeks.

"I've missed you" Ramiel said

"I missed you more" Camilla said

"What about Nyx? Her case was critical" Ramiel said.

"She is fine. She recovered thankfully" Camilla said.

"You added weight" Ramiel stated.

"I did?" Camilla asked blushing.

"You did and I love it. You look round and sexy" Ramiel said and Camilla laughed "I really missed this, it seems like years since we've been together" Ramiel said and Camilla chuckled, she really didn't know what to say.

"I didn't know you were a virgin" Ramiel stated and Camilla blushed.

"I didn't tell you either" Camilla said "what do you think, that I've been with someone before you?" She asked.

"You didn't date any guy until me?" Ramiel asks still surprised, he still couldn't believe that he was the one who disvirgin her.

"Well you are my first boyfriend" Camilla said.

"You amaze me Camilla, I love you so much with all my heart, I promise you won't regret making me your first, I promise to love and cherish you with everything in me, I will always make you happy" Ramiel promised.

"I know you would keep to your promises" she kissed him on the lips.

"I'm so glad to have you back Camilla. My life became so empty when you left" Ramiel said placing his hands across her waist.

"I'm so sorry I left" Camilla apologized.

"Why did you leave?" Ramiel asked, he had always wanted to ask this question and now was his chance.

Camilla stared at him hesitantly, she knew he would ask soon, she didn't expect it to be so soon.

Nyx's advice.

Camilla remembered Nyx's advice, she had told her to tell him the truth but she couldn't bring herself to say anything. She lacked the boldness and courage to say anything to him, she stared at Ramiel, he looked serious, patiently waiting for her answer.

Camilla sighed.

Oh God! Oh God!! Oh God!!!

Her heart raced as she stared into his eyes speechless, all over a sudden she couldn't breath, she was beginning to hyperventilate.

Panic attack.

She was about to have an episode. Blood drained from her body, tears flowed down her cheeks unknowingly.

Ramiel stared at her, he noticed the changes she was having.

"Camilla what is wrong?" He sat up shaking her, her body was shaking, her hands were shaking, Ramiel looked worried at her "Camilla? Camilla? Camilla?" He called shaking her vigorously.

Camilla was not responding.

The last time she had a panic attack exposed to immense danger, her boss had told her that she had developed the phobia when she was a child. She barely had panic attacks episodes, she was not in control of her emotions anymore, the fear of Ramiel's reaction scared her.

Ramiel rushed to get a glass of water for her, she took from him with shaky hands and gulped it quickly.

Soon, her breathing became even.

Ramiel was surprised to say anything, he still couldn't comprehend what just happened,

Ramiel placed her head on his chest while in a sitting position, Camilla sobbed, she could be vulnerable with Ramiel, she had nothing to hide.

Telling him that she was an assassin was difficult for her, his reaction scared her.

Camilla had trust issues after all her father was betrayed by the men he trusted the most, though Ramiel wouldn't betray her but she couldn't be so sure.

"Camilla talk to me, you can trust me, I will protect you" Ramiel said, he wanted to know, Camilla was behaving so strange and he feared for him, the realization that she was hiding something dawned on him "what is wrong?" He asked.

"I have a phobia Ramiel, I am scared" Camilla told him in between sobs.

"It's okay to be afraid, everyone fears" Ramiel said.

"You.....don't understand......I have panic attacks, I have trust issues" Camilla said.

"Camilla you can trust me, I will protect you, I will never ever do anything to hurt you" he assured her.

"Ramiel I left...ttt...you..you know...whyyy.. I left, I left because...because I was scared.....I left because I wanted to protect you....because I was scared" she sobbed

"It's okay. I understand, I will never hurt you, you can trust me. Don't be scared  anymore okay?" He asked cuddling her, hugging her so tight, he didn't want to let her go.

Camilla nodded.