Chapter 12

Camilla woke up the next morning refreshed, she was really rested. She remembered she was still in Ramiel's house, she needs to get to hers. She yawned loudly before coming down from the bed and walking to the bathroom.

After her normal bathroom and toilet business, she walked out from the bathroom. She picked up her previous outfit of yesterday and slipped into it.

She couldn't believe she slept soundly through the night. Her fears were playing tricks on her, she felt she would be scared to sleep all through the night, she felt she will be unable to sleep but instead she slept all through the night, soundly.

Camilla walked out from the room and found herself in the sitting room, Ramiel was already dressed, he sat cross-legged watching a movie and sipping from a mug filled with coffee.

"Morning" Camilla greeted calmly. Ramiel turned from the television to face her. He smiled on seeing her all dressed.

"Morning. I thought you would still be sleeping?" Ramiel asked smiling at her.

"I need to go home" Camilla stated simply.

"Is it not too early to head home? I made breakfast, why not have breakfast first?" Ramiel suggested.

"I will have breakfast at home" Camilla said. Ramiel frowned, he was not satisfied with her answer. He got up and walked to where she stood, he stopped walking when he stood in front of her.

"Camilla is something wrong?" He asked worried. The look on his face showed disappointment, he was not expecting this reactions, at least they were cool last night, they spoke well.

Camilla was silent. She couldn't say anything, she didn't have what to say, she knew Ramiel was hurt though, his expression made her want to so bad hug him and kiss his cheek, tell him that she was his but that would be going against the doctrine, it will be going against the rules guarding her training. Camilla felt bad for hurting him, but she can't be any nicer, it will definitely be giving him the green light and she would be losing the bet but yet she admitted to herself that ever so slowly she was falling for him.

"You are in so much hurry to leave already. If maybe there was something I did wrong to make you uncomfortable, let me know. I will right my wrongs" Ramiel said hurt, he was really broken, he was not expecting her uptight attitude this morning. They were cool last night so what changed.

"Ramiel you haven't done anything wrong. I just feel I have overstayed my welcome" Camilla said. Ramiel stretched his hands forward to grab Camilla's hand by her side.

"What if I tell you you haven't overstayed your welcome and I don't want you to leave so early. What do you say about that?" Ramiel asked holding her hand in his by the side. He forced a smile on to cover his hurt.

Camilla stared at him without saying a word.

"Just breakfast. Then you can leave, I won't stop you" he said.

Camilla sighed, he won't bulge "fine just breakfast. Then you take me home" she accepted.

Ramiel smiled cheerfully.

Camilla followed him to the kitchen, he dished her breakfast and she ate it quickly.

"Can you take me home now?" She asked after she finished eating.

Ramiel sighed he really wanted her to stay longer, at least spend sometime with him but this woman was so stubborn "let me grab my car keys, I will drop you off" he said.

Together they drove back to Camilla's apartment, Nyx stood at the entrance of the house waiting patiently, she looked upset.

Camilla alighted from the vehicle and waved at Ramiel who drove away.

"Milla, seriously?" Nyx asked upset when Camilla stood at the porch of the house "you now spend the night outside? With a man?" She asked.

"I was home yesterday but the door was locked, you were not at home" Camilla explained and walked into the house, Nyx followed behind nagging.

"You were home late. Besides, why didn't you call when you found out that I was not home?" Nyx asked.

"It didn't occur to me to call" Camilla said. The idea never popped in her head.

"So you went straight to jumping on his bed?" Nyx shouted at her.

Camilla faced Nyx furiously "how dare you?" She shouted at her.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. I thought you had some dignity. After what your Dad went through, I thought you would be wise, I thought you would act differently but no, you chose to be childish, like father like daughter" Nyx snapped at her.

Uncontrollable tears flowed down Camilla's cheeks, Nyx words really hurt her, it hit her so bad. How dare Nyx speak to her in such manner? Without respect.

"Nyx....." Camilla called and sniffed. She was too shocked at Nyx's words.

Nyx stared at her without any expression. Camilla picked up her purse with tears in her eyes and left the house. She was heading back to Ramiel's.