7. The Opportunity

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕦𝕘𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕤."

Namjoon, was one of the most influential men in South Korea in both black and white business. The owner of a multi million industry and throne holder of the vast black world hidden from the eye of the common man. Never in life he knew that he would be surrounded by such circumstances where he had to let his feelings out loud.

A man who was known for having no weaknesses, ruthless as ever, never having mercy on liars and cheaters were today as helpless as a common man. Oh, all by the hands of love. There is no lie in the power of love, it brings the king of the kings to his knees, it makes the richest of riches beg in the lowest ways.

Meeting Seokjin in the midst of life and death was a blessing for him. For most days he thought why would God want to save him by sending Seokjin on his way. However, in the vague of the recent incident, it made him realize that God had planned a torture worse than death by taking away Seokjin from him. Now, here he was trying to find a way to let Seokjin soul rest by convincing his brother to accept his offer of help.

You would do anything for the person you love, no matter if it's in their life or death. You will always try to find a way to make them happy. Namjoon thought that by taking responsibility for his only left possession, he will be making Seokjin's soul happy and at rest but the boy seems more stubborn than Seokjin himself. Namjoon was aware that the world is always waiting to devour innocent souls like him and with no one to look after him will make the situation much worse.

"I am here to see Namjoon.", a person spoke.

"He is in a meeting, you can't meet him now. Tell me Park what's the matter.", Yoongi spoke as he stood outside the garden where Namjoon was having a talk with Jungkook.

Park Jimin tip-toed to see Namjoon but the other person's face was invisible directly due to the plants blocking his vision. "It's urgent and I will only tell hyung." Jimin said "He is sitting right there let me in....." he tried to step forward.

"I told you he is busy. You can wait in the lobby or by all means you can stand here but keep your mouth shut." Yoongi gritted his teeth at the pestering attitude of the inspector.

"He doesn't seem busy to me... Who is the person with him?" Jimin tried to take a peek but still no use.

"Why you are being so nosy and what with the visit you rarely come here.", Yoongi spoke.

Jimin turned around raising an eyebrow at Yoongi, "Did you miss me?" he wriggled his eyesbrows and Yoongi scoffed. "You wish Park...." he said bitterly.

Jimin leaned in, "Oh I wish many things Min... Are you interested in waiting with me in the lobby?" he smirked.

"Stay in your limits." Yoongi said turning his head away. "I can be limitless you know, well who knows this better than you. I am always open to reminiscent of that nig-..........."

"The mansion is in mourning can you have some respect Park? Or are you so loose to offer yourself shamelessly." Yoongi said in a low voice.