32. Facing the Devil

"ℕ𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝."

Play song above for feels...

He could feel the cold surrounding him. His head was heavy, he was trying his best to open his eyes for a few minutes now. However, he was failing, his body felt heavy and contained. The state where your mind is working but your body is numb. Also, he wasn't able to move his limbs. It felt like they had weight on him of thousands of stones.

Jungkook let out a sharp gasp, when ice cold water was splashed on his face. Drenching his whole body. It finally made him open his eyes, in front of him there was nothing but darkness maybe, some faint light somewhere in the distance. "Wake up boy...." Another bucket of ice cold water hit his existence.

Jungkook's every nerve was shaking due to coldness, his teeth rattled as well. His hands were tied in iron chains on both sides with pillars so did his ankles. He tried to jerk his limbs but it was all useless. The heavy clinking on metal and his rattling teeth were the only thing that could be heard in that bone chilling silence. Until there was another voice.

""You believed you could spill my brother's blood and fade into the night, but ignorance is fatal flaw.", Jungkook recognized the voice very well, however his senses were far gone to understand anything.

A long screech of chair until it was in front of Jungkook, at some distance as he saw him settling on. One foot resting on other. "Start speaking before I make you...." Taehyung said.

"W-what d-do you w-want?" Jungkook spoke as his lips wobbled, controlling his teeth from rattling.

Taehyung gestured the man standing by him, who moved forward and flashed the screen in front 9f Jungkook's face. Jungkook closed his eyes due to sudden sharp light, he opened slowly. It was a picture of him and that man from the night of his birthday, in restroom. Then next pictures were from the evening Namjoon died, in the coffee shop when that man came.

"Explain..... ", Taehyung said.

"I... I-uh... I don't know them. They came to me. I- I don't k-know why...... "

"Classic.... ", Taehyung clicked his tongue. He lifted his finger and another bucket of ice cold water was splashed on him.

"Obviously, you are not going to confess of your plans in first go. Silly of me to think like that......." Taehyung stood up, walking towards him.

Jungkook wanted to hide, hide away from the gaze of this man. His eyes bore holes in his existence by burning his soul and his words were the worst piercing in his skin. "W-what plans.......?"

"Everyone knows that how you hated my brother and blamed him for your slut of a brother's death....." Before Taehyung could complete. "D-don't speak about m-my brother like that....", Jungkook said.