53. The Plan

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟?"

When it comes to protection of your near ones, innocents of the souls turn into evil ones. The question was how, why and when did Taehyung came into this category. How can Jungkook tell because he doesn't even know why he was doing. According to his personal thought, he was the reason for pulling Taehyung into the wretched world of Black Lotus to punish him, now it was his duty to step up.

One thing he forgot to question himself was, why is it bothering him now. If all of this happens, Taehyung will be destroyed, maybe more good as dead and he will be free. Why when everything was playing to punish Taehyung why Jungkook himself couldn't stand it now? They say when you are set on the path of fondness, then you become blind. Jungkook was becoming fond of his cage and his detainer. All of this was happening so slowly, just how slow poison kills you little by little without showing any symptoms. In the hopes of making peace with his detainer he was bargaining his soul, and from it there was no going back.

Taehyung looked at the boy and his sweet sickening smile after saying such words. "Why? What's in it for you? Why would you risk your dignity for someone like me, who is practically caging you here? If everything goes down you will be free. Free from me, these walls and these chains.......", Taehyung lifted Jungkook hand to show him his wedding ring.

Jungkook looked at the ring then back at Taehyung, "..... And let them win once again? Who killed your brother and mine? If my priority was killing you, then I would have done it, that night in woods. When you were vulnerable, on my mercy. When will you realize Hyung, I am at your side."

Taehyung looked at the boy amusingly who was daring to talk in front of him for the first time. "Anyhow, why are you ready to give it all and play with your life... W-when you were the f-first one to give your men orders to r-rape me......... and this.....", he pointed at his cheek that has scar from that cut. "........One n-night won't kill me hyung but it will save you alot......"

"Jungkook shut your m-mouth or I'll rip that tongue of yours........... ", Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled weakly thinking maybe they have come a bit far from Taehyung being the one to hurt to Taehyung being the one ready to take a risk on everything so he won't have to spend a night with someone.

Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung picking it up from table in between them both and held it with his both hands, "Why are we the ones to lose every time? Why you and I have to lose everything? If we work together, we can both have it all...... ", Jungkook said trying to make Taehyung understand. Taehyung lifted his hand grazing his thumb on the scar on Jungkook's cheek.

"No Jungkook it's too risky.... I can't allow it..... ", Taehyung said. Taehyung shook his head once again, "No, it will make me look like a pussy infront of my men. Sending off my husband to fight my enemies. I'd rather let it go all with dignity.....", Taehyung said stepping away from Jungkook.

"Dignity? In this business there is no dignity, no rules, Namjoon hyung told me once. I am not as strong as you Hyung but I can protect myself from him..... I am not a woman, you want me to sit back at home when you are on the verge of losing it all........ And what's being p-ussy in letting me fight beside you......." Jungkook said with a sour face. Yes, Jungkook now knows the meaning of being a pussy.