49. Eligible

"ℂ𝕚𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕞𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙."

"We pay heavy amounts to the police then what is this Jimin can you explain? What was the police doing around our main warehouse...... ", Taehyung spoke sliding images infront of Jimin who sat across the table.

Yoongi, Yugyeom, Minjun, and Taehyung were present in his study along with Jimin. "Something didn't happen right so why are you worked up?", Jimin spoke.

"So you want me to worked up when something happens? You can not be serious Jimin.", Taehyung scoffed.

"I researched from around but police was only seen in the premises of our warehouse...... Why is that....", Yoongi spoke. Jimin glared at Yoongi. However, he wasn't angry because he knows Yoongi. Elder was strict when it comes to business.

"It wasn't done under my knowledge or neither do I know of this.... So, how can I tell you?", Jimin said.

"I don't pay you to sleep with my assistant, Inspector Park Jimin. I pay you to fucking stay in your senses and cover for us.", Taehyung said.

"I fucking said I'll investigate who did it and why.... And I'll let you know... Can't you hear. Minjun buy your boss a hearing device.", Jimin spat. Yugyeom was controlling his laughter looking at Minjun.

Yoongi shook his head it sounded more like two brats fighting among themselves. Definitely not a mature talk between a police inspector and a head of a cartel, "Yoongi tell him in your own words that security of warehouses is most important in these days. I won't spare him, and Mr. Park to Keep his attitude to himself, it would take me less than a day to replace him with someone of my use, who doesn't neglects his duty after having dick up in his ass.... ", Taehyung said.

"Mr. Min you can tell your boss in your own words he can do all he wants, I would be delighted to work with someone who doesn't stick his dick in every random chick he sees on streets just because he fucking can't control his hormones like a rabid animal." Jimin said.

Yoongi wanted to punch both of them for throwing dirt by discussing personal lives on the table of business. "This is about business not about who likes to give and who likes to take dicks. There are more concerning matters than this and we can't take any risks. Mr. Park, I hope you will throughly go through the matter and let us know who paased the orders if not you. Make sure that it doesn't happen again.", Yoongi said.

"Sure... I'll give you report in two hours.....", Jimin said. "Police can't do it on their own, it has never happened before then why now.... ", Yugyeom spoke.

"Definitely someone tipped them.... ", Taehyung said.

"But if someone paid them... Then why not raid.. why only show up in premises. Someone who is behind it wants to give us a heads-up or simple threat?"Yoongi said.

"Who else would it be except for Lee's..... They have to shit one way or another because they couldn't have the deal.", Taehyung scoffed.

"Them or whoever, coming days are crucial for us. We can't take any risk. All the stock that we have to smuggle in three days is there.... Payments has been done, we can't bear such a loss. Moreover, Russians will be to our necks..... ", Yoongi said.