114. My Angel Hyung

"𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖."

Six years ago....

A thirteen year old Jungkook was curled up on his disheveled bed. The bed was not in a condition to be called so. However, this broken legged thing is where Jungkook would fall asleep crying every night.

"Hey you pissed shit.... Come out...", he heard his fathers voice. With a fear he sat up on his bed as he hissed due to old wounds that were un-treated on his body. He came out to where his father was, like every morning he was drunk. He would gamble all night drinking and returns in morning like that.

"Where is breakfast? Huh?", he gripped Jungkook's hair jerking a bit.

"T-there....was n-no bread....", the boy spoke in small a voice.

"Excuses.... ", his father slapped. "You are a slow slug like your mother. ", another slap. "Go bring water for me..... ", he said.

Jungkook was not crying as he poured water in glass. He was at point when your tears dry after crying for so long. He served the glass to his father. The man's hand was shaking so the glass fell on floor break and splashing all water on the floor.

"Blind.... Pest.... ", his father slapped him so hard that poor boy that his body fell on the broken glass pieces as it pierced through the skin of his weak legs. His father picked him up by his hair, "Now here.... Go and bring the bread hurry up....", he yelled.

Jungkook dry hiccupped and hissed as his wounds pained. Some new and some old that were not healed properly. He walked up to the store that was on the next street. He started at the money bill in his hands then he looked at the store.

He gulped as a thought formed in his mind. What if he runs away, "H-hello.... Mister.... C-can you tell me t-the way to Seochendong?", he spoke as he knew the name of area where his brother lived. He asked this to the owner of the shop.

"Yes, go straight and take left from the first signal, then left from next signal, there is Seochendong market area.....", the man said.

"T-thankyou....", Jungkook got out of the store. He looked at his bare feet. However, nothing could stop him from reaching his brother today. So he ran, the clouds roared and thunderstorm broke along with heavy rainfall. The salty water of the rain felt like fire on his wounds.

He ran on the only way he knew, the way to his Hyung's house.

However, when he reached the area he felt himself lost. He couldn't find the exact alley, he sighed looking around. The sky had no mood to stop yet. The boy had thin white shirt on him and short pants, that ended before his knees.

He fragile body was drained by now, he gathered all the remaining courage and ran until he found another familiar place, the church. He remembered it because he used to go there with his brother or mother often so he thought he could wait there maybe someone knows how to find his brother there.

It was empty, as he sat there, his wound made him leave a hiss sound. They were untreated from days. Some of them were starting to get infected. He felt so much pain in his ribs and his skin winced, he held on to his stomach and let out a cry. A tear after tear fell and he started to cry. Until he felt a grip on his shoulder. He looked up to see someone standing before him, looking at him.