77. Goodbye

"𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥."

The next days that came was peaceful and busy for both Taehyung and Jungkook. The younger got busier with his exams and preparation. On the other hand Taehyung got busier with a new project in the company. Him and Yoongi often return home around ten or eleven.

However, their busier routines didn't keep them away from spending their night time together. Even though most parts there would be silence but Taehyung would make sure he goes back home before midnight and Jungkook made sure to stay up till midnight to wait for elder and atleast spend and hour with him. They would often share a kiss or precise heated moment, either initiated by Taehyung or Jungkook. When Taehyung would be done with his work, he would join sleeping Jungkook in bed.

A week and a half flew away in the blink of an eye and today was Jungkook's last exam and he was so eager to see Taehyung or spend more time with the elder. On the top of that last night was the first one when Taehyung didn't come home due to work. Although he was there with Yoongi as well but still Jungkook didn't feel at peace. So, this situation added into his misery.

"I am not sure about this one, if I pass......", Naera said with a sad face, as three of them got out of classroom.

"Who cares.... We are leaving for Paris tonight......", Inez squealed and then it fell upon Jungkook that they had to leave for Paris tonight. That means he won't be able to see Taehyung tonight as well and then another week of his stay in Paris.

"Yeah .. that's what keeping me alive.... Did you two pack?", she spoke.

"Oh shit.... I have to pack.... I hate it and I don't know if I have anything to wear....", Inez said almost crying.

"What about you Jungkook..... ", Inez said looking at Jungkook who was utterly silent seem to be in his own thoughts.

"Uh-huh..... No... I didn't pack.... I have a lot of things to do.. i need to go... See you tonight....", Jungkook said throwing his bag over his shoulder and before the girls could tell him goodbye he ran from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Durability and Reliability is identity of our products in the market that makes us different from our competitors Mr. Su........ I am sure you won't compromise on it.....", Taehyung spoke.

"Yes, sir... I am aware of that. I check every piece personally to ensure it. My department is working day and night to make this project a success. Even we have short time but the quality will not be compromised.....", Mr. Su reported. Taehyung was currently in the meeting room.

"Given the production rate, do you think you will complete the stock in demand before the product's launch?", Taehyung said.

"Yes, I have launched triple shifts to assure the completion..... ", Mr. Su said.

"Mr. Su that's good but make sure workers get proper overtime pay for it. Talk to CFO for the details and give compansation to female workers on the unit..... ", Taehyung said. Then he turned to the marketing director. "What about the marketing part.... I didn't receive your plan yet... The launch is in a week and half..... "