14. Threat

"𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕, 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣."

With each moment passing, Jungkook's nerves struggled to keep him calm. He looked at the clock and then at the door. With the uncertainty of what is going to happen and when is going to happen. He sat on the couch in front of the door, hugging his knees to his chest. The more the night grew, the fear crept more. There was a deep silence around Jungkook but internally it was chaos.

He heart almost jumped out of his chest when a knock was planted on his door, he gulped. Taking deep breaths he whispered to himself, "It's okay.... It will be okay... H-he is just a person...."

"Y-yes....", he said in a slow voice. The door knob turned, opening the door further. However, it wasn't what Jungkook was thinking. "H-hyung....",  he spoke seeing Namjoon.

He breathed out trying to calm himself, he ran towards the elder hugging him. "Are you okay? Did something happen? Why are you shaking?" Namjoon patted his back.

Meanwhile Jungkook tried hard to pull himself together as he remembered Taehyung's words, he was not allowed to tell anyone. "Nothing..... I- umm.... Didn't see you since yesterday.", he lied, pulling himself back from other's embrace.

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows studying the features of boy, then he smiled, "I am sorry, some things needed my urgent attention. I just came back, saw the light of your room on. So, I thought to check on you. Are you really okay?" Namjoon spoke and Jungkook nodded desperately, to convince him.

"N-no it's okay.... You don't have to say sorry. I understand. Thank you for checking on me. Is you hand okay now?" Jungkook extended his hand and Namjoon placed his hand on other's, "Yes doctor, it's healing fine.", he smiled.

Jungkook smiled weakly as he saw the clean bandage, "You are a good patient." He said and Namjoon laughed. "It's late champ you should sleep now.", Namjoon ruffled his hair and Jungkook nodded. No much how much he wanted Namjoon to not leave alone. But he had no choice.

"Have a good night....", Namjoon said looking at him before closing the door. Jungkook just nodded and the door closed. He sighed diming the lights. He let his body slump on the floor, supporting his back with the side of the bed he rested his arms on the bed, with eyes fixed on the door.

Moments passed and passed but the door didn't open. Jungkook tried his best to keep his eyes open, at least he wanted to be in his senses fully but his nerves betrayed him, his eyes felt heavy so he closed them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung ran his hand through his loose hair in frustration as he entered the mansion somewhere at the end of the night. Guards who were on their duty were talking regular walk around. What if he was in Korea, his night life was same. Why? Because he was as alone as he used to be in America. No one there to give shit or ask where he was and why.

He felt his throat dry and went to the kitchen. Gulping down ice cold water straight from the bottle, his one hand on the fridge, "From where are you coming after whole night?", a voice startled him.