92. An Evening in Jeju- II

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘."

Taehyung ran around the area shouting Jungkook's name but the other was nowhere to be seen, "Jungkook....... comeback to hyung.......", then Taehyung realized he had told no one about coming here. Not Yoongi, not Minjun, no one knows about his whereabouts. How he can be so irresponsible, that he didn't even think to tell anyone before coming here.

His eyes were constantly searching around to have just one glimpse of Jungkook anywhere. His head constantly pushing him to think, what if something bad is happening to Jungkook, clouding his thinking abilities. He tried to push his thoughts down as he tried to take out his mobile, realizing he forgot it in the room in his coat, "S-shit.....shit no.......", he said cursing himself.

"Shut it..... Shut it..... Jungkook is safe......", he tried to talk to himself putting useless thoughts afar. He ran further more in the search of Jungkook then his heart said maybe Jungkook would be back where he left him.

So, he ran back in the hopes of finding Jungkook. In the opposite side of the stall he saw Jungkook with a little girl in lap as he was talking to her. When he neared them, he heard Jungkook giggling and laughing with the little girl as both of them ate the corn. He didn't know that he stopped just at a little distance from him, just staring at him and the girl and how Jungkook was happy with an innocent soul like him. The younger had a different smiled on his face a innocent and genuine smile, with no worries of the world.

As if he was in a world of his own, where he seemed to be free. Where no one was restraining him. Where he seemed more like himself and less like a moulded person that he is with Taehyung. There Jungkook had his own independent identity, there was sitting Jeon Jungkook, an eighteen year old boy, not Kim Jungkook a boy with Taehyung's fear and shaped behavior.

Jungkook was laughing heartily when his eyes fell on Taehyung. He stopped laughing and passed a smile to Taehyung, which was also a genuine one, but not from Jeon Jungkook, it was from Kim Jungkook. Taehyung saw the boy standing up slowly, lifting the girl up in his arms, making his way towards Taehyung who was just some 6-7 feet apart.

"Hyung....what took you so long........", Jungkook smiled at him and then looked at the girl which was not more than five year old.

"You were not here......", Taehyung said.

"Oh.... I am sorry hyung if I made you worried. She needed help. See.......", Jungkook showed Taehyung torn frill of girl's frock, ".........she was stuck in that bush......", Jungkook pointed. The bush was tall one and on the other side of ground. "......she was crying badly because she couldn't get out, so I went to help here. I am sorry, I gave your corn to her.......but you can take mine, I am saving half for you.......", Jungkook extended the half corn in the paper bag towards Taehyung, smiling whole heartedly.

Taehyung was silent, he just took the bag from Jungkook, "Oh hyung.... Meet Du-hi......and Du-hi he is my hyung I was telling you about........."

The girl extended her hand towards Taehyung for a handshake, "M-my name is D-du-hi......", the little girl smiled with his chubby cheeks.