54. Will it Work?

"𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙."

When you live in difficult circumstances all the time then it began to seem normal. Slowly you become a part of it and going with the flow becomes a part of your routine. If you would ask a fourteen year old Jungkook, he would never be able to sign up to this but now look here he is all ready to jump into it.

To say he wasn't scared was an understatement he was scared from his core but living here in the mansion he learnt that you can't live your whole life being scared. Namjoon did his best to teach him that you can never learn until you take risk. Besides all of the men here do the same thing each day and everyday. Additionally, his consciousness didn't let him sit back when Taehyung was surrounded by the Mafia mess just because of him. So, here he was already standing infront of the mirror, after Jimin's help.

"Remember Jungkook, you will have the power to overtake it only if you feel confident in here....", Jimin pointed at his brain. "Men in fondness and interest would listen to you if you choose the right words to persuade them. I know you can do it. You did a great job making Taehyung listen to you for the plan, I am sure you can do it with Dohyun too. Just know your worth and shape your words and actions wisely. Show him inclination and give him a trailer of what he could have if he have you but don't let him take the whole thing.....", Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

"Remember we have a shopping spree and spa day on hold....", Jimin smiled and Jungkook smiled too. "Thank you Jimin hyung..... Your teachings are always helpful..... You told me so much that I didn't know...... "

"I don't need thanks I need you to have what you want Jungkook because you deserve the world and don't let anyone keep you from having it.... Taehyung or Dohyun, I don't care.... ", Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

"This a bugging device.....", Jimin said. "Jikyung said it should be fixed into your scalp." It was tiny sticker like chip that Jimin stick in his hair. "Once you are inside passing the detectors, then Jikyung will turn it on from the outside. It will allow them to hear what's going on inside.... ", Jimin said and Jungkook nodded his head. "Taehyung doesn't know about this because Yoongi said listening Dohyun and you speak, Taehyung might lose his cool. Yoongi will tell him later....."

"Hyung are you sure again.... About the clothes.... Aren't they too revealing?", Jungkook spoke. "They need to be revealing, if not then it will make him more eager to see what's beneath.... So, it's better that he keep on seeing something.....", Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

In Taehyung's study, everyone was having the last review. Yugyeom and Minjun already set the men where they were needed. "Here, we can see inside his apartment....", Jikyung handed the tab to Taehyung.

"What about Blissful?", Taehyung spoke.

"We are 80% in, the VIP suites are tougher to get in but the team is working. We will have full access shortly.........", Jikyung said.

"Alright... Share the access with me as well....", Taehyung said and Yoongi scoffed seeing the other was quiet eager to have an eye inside Dohyun's private apartment. Dohyun demanded to drop Jungkook at Blissful and he will be dropped back in the mansion by tomorrow morning.