12. Hurt

"𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪, 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘."

"Are you serious? Leaving all of sudden for Korea?", Seojoon spoke as he saw Taehyung going left and right to pack a handful of luggage.

"It ain't sudden.... It been a while since I payed my brother a visit. I guess it's good to take a break....", Taehyung snickered.

"And you said no to 15 millions dollar worth of photoshoot offers, to pay your brother a visit out of nowhere?" Seojoon knew him, there might be ulterior motive behind Taehyung's visit.

"Did the world stop?", Taehyung threw the cigarette and stepped on it and Seojoon shook his head, "Good to know... Then stop making 15 million dollars a big deal. I am capable to spending them every month and still Kims money will be enough for my whole life.", Taehyung laughed.

"Hmmm... The same money on which you said your brother......", Seojoon was cut, "Not now man.... I am not in the mood of thinking about bad memories before this long awaited reunion." Taehyung smirked and Seojoon didn't say anything further because he knew it was useless.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After surviving the harshest blow of life, it takes all of the last shred of courage in your body to find something worthy to live. Then you don't have any courage to count on, so you pray for it to stop there. To let you take a break from all the chaos, but when fate has some other plans you can't do anything.

Jungkook sat on his chair, in front of his study table lost in his thoughts, staring blankly on the pages of his book. At lunch scene, after Yoongi's inturruption he wasn't able to talk about what was on his mind with Namjoon. He could see Namjoon being neutral when Yoongi told him about the arrival of his brother so Jungkook wondered what kind of relation elder had with his own brother.

Yes he had seen Kim Taehyung, it one or two pictures displayed on the wall of the corridor where his room was located. Those pictures seem really old. Hoseok told him about them being taken on Namjoon's graduation. In those pictures both brother seem close. He got startled by a knock on his door, which revealed Hoseok. His face lit up seeing Hoseok.

Spending time with Hoseok was something that he looked forward to every day. "Hi...... Can I come in?", Hoseok smiled.

"Yeah... Hyung why are you asking.", sometimes at night both of them would lose the track of time while playing games. It was always either in his own room or downstairs in Hoseok's room. "I was out, I bought you some fresh banana bread.", Hoseok placed the box on his table.

Jungkook nodded in anticipation, "You are doing Algebra... Is there any problem?", Hoseok spoke.

"No, I am almost at the end of the exercise that you assigned yesterday." Jungkook said with a soft smile. "Alright then you should complete it." Before Hoseok could leave Jungkook said something to make him stop in his tracks. "Hyung can I ask you something?"