101. Stupid

"𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤"

The thing about subconscious effort is that if someone doesn't recognize your efforts, you don't feel bad about it. The reason is that you don't even know in the first place that you are doing an effort. Your actions are shaped on their own not thinking about somekind of expectations from the other person. So, if they don't recognize it, it doesn't hurt you. Same was with Taehyung.

Although he did alot of effort working without a break or anything so he would make it here. However, his actions were on it's own due to something subconsciously pushing him to do it. To come back on this moment. He didn't do it on the purpose to be recognized by Jungkook in his good books. However, he didn't see a normal Jungkook. If it was the Jungkook he left, then other would be more than delighted to see Taehyung here, he will smile and hug him. But Jungkook was different.

His behavior took Taehyung off guard because it was not normal. About the story of last night, Taehyung stood there in the hall, processing the things that Jungkook had said to him, until he came out to search for him, Jungkook was long gone with Jimin. So, first he thought to go at Jimin's place and sort this out. However, somehow he managed to control himself in order to do his homework first. Jungkook's words kept repeating in his mind. The first thing he did coming back to the mansion was to summon his men who were on Jungkook's duty.

He asked each one of them if they had seen Jungkook meeting with anyone but all of them told him the same story. That Jungkook didn't meet anyone except for Jimin. He checked Jungkook's phone records but he communicated no one accept for the known people. So, Taehyung was unable to understand the reason behind Jungkook's outbreak.

It was the next morning when Taehyung came to know via Jimin's call that Jungkook is having extreme temperature and he is refusing to go to the doctor. When he went at Jimin place and had a look at Jungkook, he was not fully in his conscious. The temperature was so high that made Jungkook say incoherent things. His face was red, eyes swollen with his lips. His body was burning. Taehyung brought him back lifting Jungkook in his arms as he was in no condition to walk.

Right now the doctor was checking on him, "Did he meet someone when he was with you?", Taehyung spoke to Jimin who also accompanied him to mansion, Yoongi was also there.

"No..... I was with him all the time.... I didn't let him go anywhere on his own.....", Jimin said.

"I thought you said him something..... He went to cemetery yesterday and fell asleep there.... I brought him back..... ", Yoongi spoke. "He seemed quite stressed. First, I thought he was missing Namjoon and Seokjin..... But the way he talked, made me think there is another reason...... maybe you said him something", Yoongi said.

"No, I didn't say anything.... In fact, I couldn't talk to him I was busy.... He wanted to go with me but it was dangerous you know it...... ", Taehyung looked at Yoongi who nodded his head in confirmation.

"He was not like this.... Two days ago... He was happy, we went on shopping.... If it was the reason you left him here, then he would be like this on that day as well......", Jimin said. "..... He was ummm.... Angry on you but he wasn't like that.... Then we went out he was all well.....", Jimin said.