111. Safe

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪."

It was the next day, and Jungkook had a day in an orphanage. Soon his university was going to start, then he would be busy with classes and then work, so he thought to do it before it. He was there for the morning prayers with kids. Then he checked the working of orphanage, if everything was going alright. For sometime he kept watching thinking how happy would his Seokjin and Namjoon hyung would be and his eyes welled up with tears.

"I-i uh lemember you......", he felt soft patting on his leg as he looked down to find Yunhu.

"Oh hi there.... I remember you too....", Jungkook leaned in opening his arms to pick the boy up, "How are you?"

"Happy, happy.....", he giggled and clapped. Jungkook kept looking at the kid, he had no parents and no one, still he was so happy. Jungkook was happy too, at least here his innocence was protected. Not like him, where he was mentally tortured despite of having parents too, "Do you eat well here?", Jungkook spoke.

The boy nodded playing with his soft plushy, "All the things I eat....", the boy chuckled.

"Mr. Kim, given Yunhu's age, he doesn't study. He plays and learns alphabets and phonics for english and Korean....", one of the care takers spoke.

"I think that's appropriate for his age. He doesn't need to be burdened with books this soon. I will stay with him for today..... ", Jungkook spoke and lady nodded saying, "Sure sir, let me know if you need anything..... ", she said leaving Jungkook with the boy.

"You will stay with me?", the boy became all excited and Jungkook nodded.

"Is tish home yoursh?", he spoke pointing at the building as they were standing in the garden outside.

Jungkook shook his head, "No, this is the home of two angels..... "

"Where al they? I want to meet them.... ", the boy said.

"T-they are not here. Angels are with the God.... They are also with God...... ", Jungkook said. Taking the boy back in, in the kindergarten room.

"O-oh..... My teacher shays..... Good people who leave this Earth go to God and become angels.... ", The boy said as Jungkook sat on the carpet, placing boy in his lap.

"Yes, this is true....... ", Jungkook smiled.

"I have many toys ..... I can give you some.... Then I will be a good person? ", Boy spoke looking at Jungkook with his round beautiful eyes.

Jungkook smiled at him, "Yes you are already a good person...... "

"See this makes sound....... ", the boy taped on the keys of his phonics piano and giggled on the sounds. Jungkook learned with him that how all of his toys work. That's how the noon came upon them and Jungkook didn't realize the time.

"Come it's music class time ... ", the boy pulled him by hand as soon as he heard music outside in the garden. Jungkook picked him up and went outside, the boy wriggled in his arms to get down. He ran towards the other kid and started to sing poem whole heartedly.