35. New Beginnings

Note: Yesterday I updated two chapters, mostly people didn't get notification. So, go back and make sure that you have read both before proceeding.

34. The Will
35. Fate

Warning ⚠️: This chapter is not for those who want pure taekook or don't like cheating.

----------------------------------------------------

"ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕, 𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕘𝕝𝕪."

Jungkook ran to Hoseok as soon as he and Yoongi were released and brought to study. "Hyung.... Hyung... Are you okay...." Jungkook cupped his cheeks, kneeling infront of him, as Yoongi made Hoseok sit on chair.

Taehyung was standing away from them, he scoffed looking at their emotional scene, and took a puff of smoke. He had somewhat relaxed expressions on his face. "A-are you okay?", Hoseok said weakly.

"I-i uh... I am okay.....", Jungkook smiled. He softly patted sweat off Hoseok's face with his sleeve. Yoongi and Hoseok were yet unaware what conspired here for them to be free.

"Take your Romeo Juliet elsewhere.....", Taehyung spatted.

"You have so many cut Hyung.... They need treatment.... ", Jungkook's heart clenched, seeing Hoseok so hurt because of him.

"Don't worry... This can not break me...", Hoseok smiled, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Hyung can you please take him home?", Jungkook spoke to Yoongi.

"Yeah let's go.... ", Yoongi said. "Yes.. let's go home.... ", Hoseok grabbed Jungkook wrist and turned around to walk. But Jungkook didn't leave his place.

"What happened... Let's go.... ", Hoseok said, pulling him along. Jungkook shook his head weakly, "I will not go..... You have to go alone..... ", Jungkook said with pain visible in his eyes.

"W-what do you mean?", Hoseok said not understanding. Yoongi instantly knew the reason, he looked at Taehyung who had venomous smirk on his face.

"I- uh.... I'll be living here.... Go home... I'll see you soon...", Jungkook said.

Hoseok now had tears in his eyes, "Why are you saying like that?" Then Hoseok's eyes fell on Taehyung who was grinning. "You bastard..... I will not spare you....", Hoseok barged in Taehyung's direction, landing a punch.

"You want to die so bad...." Taehyung held him from collar and punched his gut and then kick. Hoseok was weak to dodge him, he fell on the floor. Taehyung was about to crouch down and hold him from his hair, "You forget so easily, Mr.Kim.... ", Jungkook said with a dead face, he had no emotions while saying those words.

Taehyung's hand stopped in where it was, "Then fucking stop your pathetic hero from getting on my nerves...... ", Taehyung shouted.

"Yoongi hyung please take him home.", Jungkook said. "No, Jungkook I won't leave you here...... You have to go with me...."

"Hyung you have to understand... Please... I will come home... I promise....", Jungkook said, smiling weakly. Hoseok had no choice to leave. So, he looked one last time at Jungkook and pecked his forehead, "Take care....."