27. Provoke

"𝔸 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖, 𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥."

"But what is my fault... Why aren't you telling me the reason for leaving so abruptly?", Hoseok spoke. When Jungkook left Namjoon's study there was an apocalypse behind, when Yoongi and Hoseok reached, not a single thing in Namjoon's study was at his original place.

First thing in Hoseok's mind came was Jungkook. He didn't know in start what happened with Seokjin. He came to know later on, after that party. However, he had some idea before too. But it was not his place to tell or discuss it with Jungkook, it was his and Namjoon's matter.

Jungkook sighed and turned around, "So you don't know what happened to my brother?"

If Hoseok spoke the truth, Jungkook won't be talking to him. "He had an accident at his workplace......"

"You don't know it wasn't an accident.... Someone killed him because of Mr.Kim?", Jungkook spoke and Hoseok shook his head, "N-no I don't........." He knew if Jungkook leaves on his own, he would be in danger because he admits it or not, he was a part of Black Lotus now. He was someone dear to Namjoon too.

Jungkook looked at him for a bit, analyzing if he was telling the truth or not. Then he turned back to pack a few of the things he had. "Where will you go Jungkook? Your finals are in three weeks now. Atleast, stay till the exams, you worked so hard for them....." Hoseok tried to make him remember.

"It doesn't matter now..... I will try to find a job and I'll take a loan to find a place to live. Don't worry hyung.....", Jungkook said.

"What about me then? What's my fault in all of it? Leaving here means you are leaving me too. Why do I have to bear this?", Hoseok spoke.

Jungkook felt bad he didn't wanted to do it, to disappoint Hoseok. He was the first friend he ever had and he was always kind to him. May be Namjoon did all of it because of his love for Seokjin, but Hoseok did it without any obligation. He always did extra than his duty to Jungkook, "We can always meet and spend time hyung..... Why are you thinking like that?"

"Last night you said, you are happy to have me......", Hoseok reminded him. "Nothing is changed......", Jungkook said.

"Then let me be there for you in this time.... Just like friends do....", Hoseok said.

"I don't want to be a burden on you. You are my friend you have done so many things for....."

"Then let me do one more thing.... Just until your exams are over. Then I, myself will help you to find a secure job, I will support you in every matter.", Hoseok said and Jungkook nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Who was with Jungkook last night, except from our people.....", Namjoon spoke.

"No one... It was just us. Hoseok was there all the time." Yoongi spoke.

"Then how did he come to know of it.... Who told him.....", Namjoon yelled.