80. City of Love & Art

"𝔸 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕥."

They had four memorable days in Paris. Two days were dedicated to Disneyland. The third day was dedicated to wander the city and it's famous cafes and restaurants. Fourth day was hell of tiring as they had a visit of Louvre Museum and thanks to Alejandro, they were able to join two hour art work shop by one of the famous artists.

"I should have convinced Ben more.....", Naera sighed. Right now it was the start of their fifth day and both of them had to wake up at 7 am to help Inez get ready for her breakfast/coffee date Alejandro.

"You are missing him?", Jungkook spoke as Inez was out of the scene for changing her clothes. Since their second day, Jungkook didn't call or send a single text to Taehyung as per his promise to himself since the second day.

"Umm... No, but you know it would be more fun. After all we are in Paris city of love.....", Naera smiled.

"Can I ask something?", Jungkook spoke and Naera nodded her head. "What is the best thing to gift the person you love...... ", he wanted to buy something for Taehyung but he had no idea what he could bring for elder.

"I guess .... It depends on the choices of that person..... When I have to gift something to Ben..... I look for meaningful things.... Like the things associated with our happy moments or things that could connect us to a certain memory.......  Or something that holds mutual meaning for you two....... "

"Ohhh......... ", Jungkook said thinking about what happy moments did he spent with elder or what thing could connect them to any memory. Before Naera could speak Inez came back. "How do I look? Do I look really skinny in this one?", Inez spoke.

"You look so good..... By the way this is your 5th outfit...... ", Naera said. "He suggested you coffee when you were just dressing casual.... So I guess he knows how you look already...... ", she said laughing and adjust Inez's hair.

"Yeah.... She is right.... Anyways.... He is a local here Inez.... You should not take him too seriously....", Jungkook said. "We don't even know anything about him......"

"Don't start with that.... I am always supportive of you guys and you both are doing this to me it's not fair......", Inez was pissed now. Jungkook and Naera exchanged looks.

"Sorry.... It's not like we are not supporting but I and Jungkook just want you to be careful.... Nothing else.....", Naera said and Jungkook nodded.

"And we find you beautiful even if you are bare face Inez.... And the right person would find you beautiful in whatever way you are.... ", Jungkook added.

"You guys..... Don't make me emotional.... ", Inez hugged the two of them. Then Jungkook and Naera helped her seriously, "Don't you dare do anything without me.... i will be back by noon....then we will go to shopping.......", Inez pointed a finger at them and they laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning Mademoiselle......", Yugyeom bent halfway in a dramatic manner as if he was welcoming a princess or queen of some state, kissing the back of his hand and Inez blushed. He pulled back seat for Inez and her heart fluttered even on the bare minimum.