47. Cage

"𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. ℂ𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤, 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖, 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕚𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕞𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤."

Like all tears are not due to grieve, some are of happiness. Same like that, all pains are not because of abuse, some are of satisfaction. Jungkook woke up with an extreme ache all over his body but it wasn't due to abuse, it belonged to moments of glee and freedom. So, for Jungkook this pain was cherishing.

Waking up on his bed, he took sweet time to remember and make sure that it was not all a dream. It was indeed a reality, a meek smile formed on his lips. It was indeed Taehyung that got drenched with him in the rain last night. After that Taehyung walked him to his room and then he left. Jungkook took a shower and then slept.

Jungkook was a simple person, for him Taehyung tolerating him and being normal with was enough. It made him feel at peace that someone wasn't suffering because of him. Even when he didn't give a reason to be the center of someone's hate. For him, it worth more than any shares or companies.

There was a knock on his door when he just got out after getting freshed. It was Minjun, "Mr. Kim are you awake?"

"Yes....", Jungkook spoke.

"Boss has asked for you....", he said. Jungkook was paused at his place for a good minute to think if he did something wrong or said something offending last night. He just nodded following Minjun to the study. It was almost noon.

He knocked the study but no voice came back, "You can wait inside, Mr. Kim will be with you soon." Minjun spoke gesturing for Jungkook to go inside.

Jungkook stepped inside and Minjun closed the door. He was still rewinding the reel from last night to prepare a strategy or explanation regarding his behavior or action that might have offended Taehyung. But he could think of none. So he walked to the table. Playing with his fingers and looking around, he bit his lower lip when he saw the camera from last placed on the table with bunch of scattered papers and files.

"It's the same one....", Jungkook said. The surge of curiosity ran through his existence so he picked the object. The screen lit up when he pressed a button. He didn't know how to operate it or use it, but he managed to open the pictures in memory. He clicked on one, and it was an almost naked girl. His breasts covered with sheer white cloth and legs crossed in a manner hiding her privates. Jungkook scrunched his nose, suddenly his mouth felt bitter.

At the same time the door insde the study clicked, Jungkook hurriedly placed back the camera thinking he wasn't caught. Taehyung was wiping his hands from a handkerchief. Taehyung's eyes travelled from the boy to the camera. With slow steps Taehyung made his way to Jungkook, picking up the camera he checked what Jungkook was watching. A smirk played across his lips as he placed the camera back.

Jungkook was restricted between him and the table, when Taehyung approached him and stood infront of him, "You know... Curiosity killed the cat once..... "

Jungkook slowly looked at him, while his heart thudded loud. Loud enough that Taehyung could hear it clearly due their closeness,"b-but satisfaction brought it back...... " Jungkook completed the idiom.