Recovery training

The next day

I was on my way to recovery training when I saw Shinobu putting something in the bin.

"I'm sorry to every girl at butterfly mansion, I don't want to live. Please forgive me." She whispered.

It must have been the medicine to cure the effect of the wisteria poison.

"What do you mean? Your their role model. They already lost Kanae and now they're gonna lose you. You can't die Shinobu. We've defeat Muzan and Douma." I said.

Her eyes seemed to widen in shock.

"Why do you care." She asked.

"Because I don't want to see anyone else die." I replied.

"Let's just get to recovery training."

We entered the recovery training room. I had never seen it so full. It hurt to think I'd no longer go on a mission or another Hashira meeting.

"Let's train." Shinobu said with a smile.

"One last time" I replied.

We trained for an hour straight. It was the most fun we've ever had.

"I can't believe we'll never do this again." I say.

"I mean we can always do this in our free time." Shinobu replies.

"Really?" I ask

"Of course!" She says.

I let out a faint half smile.

"You should smile more often. Maybe people would actaully like you if you did." She says.

"Can you stop annoying me?" I ask

"Unfortunately I can't." She responds.

"How sad." I reply sarcastically.

A while later (Shinobu's POV)

I see Tanjiro, Nezuko and Giyuu hanging around.

"Do you have any pictures of your loved ones?" Tanjiro asks.

"I have two." Giyu responds.

"This is my friend Sabito and this is my sister Tsutako. They both died." Giyu explains.

"I think I read the name Sabito in Tanjiros journal which was from the time he was training for final selection." Nezuko says.

"Those are  souls which was trapped on the mountain where I trained. They helped me train." Tanjiro says.

"What do you mean?" Giyu asked.

"There were 2 souls which helped me cut the boulder. Sabito and Makomo. They would watch me train. Sabito was very strong and it took me 6 months to beat him in a fight. Makomo didn't fight me. She would watch me train and help me improve. When I was on my last fight I realised sabito wasn't real because when I cut his mask in two, I actually was cutting the boulder. I wonder where they are now."

"You mean their still roaming?" Giyu asks with a shocked.

"I think so. Every student of Urodaki that was killed by the hand demon is somewhere." Tanjiro replies with a smile.

"T-that means Sabito-" Giyu says as he tries to get his words out.

"Mhm! We should find him." Nezuko suggests.

Aoi walks over with an angry expression.

"You aren't recovered yet. You won't be going anywhere." She yelled.

"Sorry Aoi." Tanjiro apologised.

They all walked away and Giyu went elsewhere.

"Sabito? Are you out there? I must find you no matter what. I must apologise to you. I know you would've been the best Hashira and protect everyone better than I ever could. I always knew you would love Tanjro and Nezuko. I should've died instead of you. Maybe I should just die now."
He whispers as he looks at the picture of his deceased friend.

"Tomioka-san, you do realise talking to pictures is an unhealthy habit." I say.

"So is poisoning yourself." He respond.

"Atleast I don't tell the pictures I should die." I say

"Didn't you throw your medicine in the bin." He says.

"Kanao thought I lost it and made me drink it before I lose it again." I respond.

"I guess death is just avoiding us." He responds.

"Mhm" I respond.

Another short chapter because I ran out of ideas.