Yumi

*a few days later*

Aoi and Kanao come back. Sumi, Naho and Kiyo are so excited and scream.

"AOI AND KANAO ARE BACK!!!!" They exclaim.

I walk over to them.

"Welcome back!" I say

"Thank you." Aoi says.

Everyone settles down and Giyu decides he should take a leave.

"Where are you going?" I ask while grabbing onto his hand.

His hand was rough. It was covered in many scars from demon attacks and they were quite pale.

"Let go of my hand." He replies.

I suddenly realise what I was doing. I wasn't just holding anyones hands I was holding Giyu's hand. How the blood rush into my cheeks so scarlet it was maroon. (sorry for the taylor swift reference)

"Sorry!" I nervously exclaim while blushing and turning away.

"It's fine I guess." Giyu respondsq quietly.

"But why are you leaving?" I ask.

"I have too. I need to head back home. I have people waiting for me" I say.

"Fine, you can go." She replies.

Giyu's POV

I decide to get home. I can't believe I held Shinobu's hand. I didn't really hold it but I did. Why am I thinking about this? Anyways, I must get home soon. I should probably take a train.

Ever since the mugen train incident, many demon slayers  avoided trains, except Inosuke who would look for trains to fight,
this was a sign of respect to Rengoku who passed away. After muzans defeat many demon slayers would take theese trains knowing they avenged Rengoku.

I get onto a train. It was very crowded. I sat down and waited for my stop. It was an hour worth of waiting until I got off and began to walk up a mountain. This mountain was near Mount Sagiri and it was where I lived.

I take a few steps up the snowy mountains and take a few more. This endless cycle of taking steps up the mountain ends when I see my house. My house was a small and cozy residence. It was where I lived.

"Onii-chan!!" A young girl exclaims.

It was my younger sister Yumi. She wasn't my biological sister but she was a young girl around the age of 10. She was taken in by Urodaki when her family died at the age of seven. Master Urodaki wanted to start training her at the age of 10 but since Muzan got defeated there is no need to. She's only done a few months of training. Yumi has long black hair which is put in the same style as Tsutako's hair. She has light brown eyes and tanned skin. She was supposed to live with Urodaki but everytime I visited him she got so attached to me that I eventually let her live with me.

She ran up to our house.

"What did I say about walking alone?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, I forgot. Plus, Master Urodaki's house is only five minutes away." She replies.

"Let's go inside. I'll cook some food." I say.

"Ooh! Can we have salmon daikon?" She exclaims.

"Sure." I reply.

Just then, I hear someone knock on the door. I open the door to see Nezuko holding my Haori.

"Hello Tomioka-san. I fixed your Haori for you." Nezuko says.

"Thank you so much." I reply, "What do you want in return for it?"

"It's no big deal. It's the least I can do after you saved mine and Tanjiro's lives." She responds.

"Wow!! You saved lives. We're you a superhero?" Yumi asks.

"Not really a superhero." I reply.

"I have to go now. Bye!" Nezuko says.

"Byeee!" Yumi exclaims.

I get back to cooking the salmon daikon. The thought of Shinobu wouldn't leave my head.

"What is wrong with me?" I quietly ask myself.

I finish cooking the Salmon daikon. Yumi and I begin to eat.

"How was your trip to the demon slayer corps?" Yumi asks as she continues to consume her meal.

"It was good." I reply.

"That's great!" She smiles.

She looked like Tsutako at that very moment. I zoned out.

"Is something wrong?" Yume asks.

"Not at all." I say.

"You can't lie to me Onii-chan." She responds.

"You reminded me of my sister." I reply.

"You have a sister? Can I see her?" She asks.

"I did but she died 11 years ago." I explain.