Mission Giyushino

Testing out how writing a chapter in 3rd person would look.

It was a Tuesday afternoon when Yumi decided to hold a secret meeting at her house. Ever since Shinobu had visited Giyuu she's been on a mission to make them get together: Mission Giyushino.
"So why are we here Yumi?" Zenitsu asked.

"I'll explain that all after. Let me check who's here." Yumi responded.

"I'm leaving now Yumi." Giyu said as he put on his mismatched haori and walked out.

"Tanjiro?" Yumi asked.

"I'm here!" He exclaimed.

"Nezuko?" Yumi said.

"Here!" Nezuko replied.

She continued to do this until it was confirmed that Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke were here. After that, she began to discuss her plan.

"Do you guys know a Shinobu Kocho?" She asked.

"Yes we do. We all respect and admire her." Tanjiro responded.

"What does she have to with any of this?" Tanjiro replied.

"Do you know her relationship with Giyuu." Yumi asked.

"Idk they probaly kiss or something." Inosuke said.

"It's not what Inosuke said. They're just close and respect eachother." Tanjiro explained.

"We need to make them fall in love with eachother." Yumi said.

"I think they're quite inlove." Nezuko responded.

"Not enough." Yumi replied.

"Don't worry, I'm an expert at theese kind of things." Zenitsu said.

"Are you sure? Because you still haven't got your girl yet." Inosuke asked.

"I HAVE!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"PROOF?" Inosuke responded.

"This is going to be a long day..." Tanjiro muttered.

Eventually they calmed down and came up with a plan.

"What if we gave them relationship advice." Nezuko suggested.

"That's not a bad idea." Tanjiro responded.

"We have to do a lot more than that. We should set them up on a suprise date." Zenitsu said.

"That's a great idea!" Yumi exclaimed.

And that is what they did. Yumi and her little group made some fake letters and sent them to both, Giyuu and Shinobu.

A few hours later

Giyuu came back home to find a letter. He found it very suspicious  since it had been raining all day and the letter didn't seem wet at all.

"When did this letter get here?" Giyuu asked.

"An hour ago." Yumi lied.

"Are you sure because despite the rain, it doesn't seem wet at all." Giyu responded.

"I dried it for you." Yumi said.

Giyuu opened up the letter.

"To Giyuu,

Meet me at ******* next Friday at 7pm.

From Shinobu Kocho."

He instantly knew it was fake because he'd received many doctor notes from Shinobu and her handwriting wasn't easy to read. (No shinobu slander was intended) It was extremely neat. It was almost as if it was written by Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro must've written this because this is extremely neat." Giyuu said.

"W-what do you mean?" Yumi replied.

She felt doomed. At this rate, mission Giyushino wasn't going anywhere.